News & Updates

“Were Apotex founder and Honey hanged from AstraZeneca’s patent cliff? Does UK RICO Serco control USPTO?”

Patents exist to reward inventors and to facilitate the fulsome disclosure of inventions to the public’s benefit. However, prospective patents must meet statutory requirements in order to be approved. As per the Patent Act, RSC, 1985, c P-4 [Patent Act], prospective inventions must demonstrate that they are “useful” in order to enjoy protection under the Act.

Kelly 162: Serco Red-Switch Russian’s Israel War-Game TRUMP, CAI SACEUR’s Clinton Demons, Greek Life Wilbur’s 8(a) Treason

Please accept Brief 162 from Field McConnell – United States Marine Corps whistle-blower and Global Operations Director of Abel Danger (AD) – on Maureen Baginski, Serco’s V-P of Intelligence Services, whose staff appear to have infiltrated 24 AF’s Defense Red Switch Network with Russian agents; funded Israel Aircraft Industry (IAI) software through the EU TRUMP program and…

Flight MH370 didn’t just “disappear”: Historian suggests mystery was first case of remote skyjacking and ‘was diverted to prevent delivery of secret cargo to China’

It is a mystery that has yet to be solved. How did a plane carrying 239 passengers on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, suddenly and inexplicably vanish? All that has been found so far of the ill-fated flight MH370 is a handful of parts, such as part of a wing, washed up on remote islands across the world.

FBI Needs to Be Investigated and Disbanded

It’s now being reported that “our own” FBI used the bought and paid for by the Democrat Party and the Crooked Hillary Clinton campaign fake Russian Dossier on then Candidate Donald Trump to justify the wiretapping of Trump Tower. President Trump tweeted in back in March of 2017 that he believed the Obama administration and their operatives ordered the wiretapping of…

Skies Over Syria

US Air Forces Central Command, Russian/Syrian aircraft crossed a de-confliction line into coalition airspace east of the Euphrates River 6-8 times a day in late November. “The greatest concern is that we could shoot down these aircraft because of their actions are seen as a threat” to coalition forces, the source claimed recently together with CNN.

Google Ends Political Opposition

Google is escalating its campaign of internet censorship, announcing that it will expand its workforce of human censors to over 10,000, the internet giant announced on December 4. The censors’ primary focus will be videos and other content on YouTube, its video-sharing platform, but will work across Google to…

Atrocity (1 in 88 to 1 in 36 to 1 in 2)

Scientists have found a genetic mutation linked to autism, but news coverage of the discovery have made it out to be far more important than it actually is. The mutations are present in only 1 percent of all kids with autism; in the other 99 percent, something else is going on. However, the heavy news coverage — including stories in the Associated Press, Wall Street Journal, and New York Times — would likely lead a casual reader to believe that something truly significant has taken place.

Abel Danger · 11 Years Later

Today marks the 11th year that Field McConnell and David Hawkins first united as Captain Sherlock and Hawks Cafe. On behalf of Field McConnell, David Hawkins and the world-wide virtual network of investigators, thank you to all that have supported and followed Abel Danger throughout the past eleven years as Abel Danger continues to uncover economic forensics on crimes against humanity.

LATEST ARTICLES