‘tittytainment’ – the elite laugh at ‘little people’ by mocking them – intoxicating entertainment and sufficient nourishment

Source: Banzai Pipeline

The sleeping and lethargic effect that is produced when a baby is breastfed

Tittytainment is a term describing the propaganda designed to protect the capitalist and neo-liberal principles that govern globalization.

It is a form of censorship, propaganda and disinformation with the fundamental objective of minimizing, in the eyes of democratic countries populations, the toxic effects that the current globalization is starting to create on a big part of the world population, according to anti-globalization groups.

One aspect of this propaganda and disinformation – disorientation – is to observe the right hand column like the online news source Mail Online, there are always pictures of beautiful woman and the sexcapades of the rich and famous. This shuts down the cognitive capacity of people to go beyond the news they are reading to think any further than just that: the news.

Etymology and explications

The word “tittytainment” was coined for the first time in 1995 by the neo-liberal ideologue Zbigniew Brzezinski, member of the Trilateral Commission and ex-national security adviser of United States President Jimmy Carter, during the conclusion of the first “State of the World Forum“, which was hosted at the Fairmont Hotel in the city of San Francisco.

The objective of this meeting was to determine the state of the world, suggest desirable objectives and principal activities to achieve them, and to establish global politics to match them. The attendees to this meeting (Mikhail Gorbachev, George Bush, Margaret Thatcher, Václav Havel, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, etc.) arrived [citation needed] at the conclusion that a 20:80 society is inevitable. This means that the work provided by 20% of the world population would be sufficient to sustain the world economy, while the other 80% would be without work or opportunities, nourishing a growing frustration.

This is where Brzezinski’s concept came into play. Brzezinski suggested that “tittytainment,” a mix of physical and psychological methods, be used to control people’s frustration and predictable protests. He then explained the term as being a portmanteau fused from titty and entertainment, alluding to the sleeping and lethargic effect that is produced when a baby is breastfed. The term coined by Zbigniew Brzezinski refers to a mixture of “intoxicating entertainment and sufficient nourishment” that can “tranquilize the frustrated minds of the globe’s population.”

Right on que from Britain (Brzezinski is an agent of the Crown, Dope Inc.), we get Bitty from little Britain, and as they say: “Hold the titty.”

You wanted Tittytainment, you got it!!! And as far as I can tell, ‘tittytainment’ is much more complex than the sum of tits and entertainment.

2618 Total Views 4 Views Today
Please follow and like us:

Related Post