Las Vegas police again change timeline of mass shooting
By Ralph Ellis and Nicole Chavez, CNN • October 20, 2017
(CNN)Las Vegas authorities have revised the timeline of the mass shooting, saying Stephen Paddock shot a hotel security guard around the time he began firing on the crowd, not six minutes earlier.
Speaking at a Friday news conference, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo didn’t offer any new information about what motivated Paddock to open fire on a country music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, leaving 58 people dead.
He said the number of wounded and injured is now 546, with 45 people still hospitalized, some of them in critical condition.
An autopsy was performed and the medical examiner’s visual inspection found no abnormalities on Paddock’s brain, Lombardo said. The brain has been shipped to another facility for “microscopic evaluation,” he said.
The new timeline means police no longer think there was a six-minute gap between the shooting of the guard and the barrage on the concert crowd.
Lombardo said the sequence of events has changed as more information has been obtained. “This is a very dynamic event,” he said, adding that more new facts may be reported.
Initially, police said security guard Jesus Campos approached Paddock’s room as the October 1 shooting was underway, diverting the gunman’s attention. Paddock then shot Campos through the door and quit firing at concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest Festival from his hotel room on the 32nd floor, the timeline said.
Lombardo’s timeline from Monday — that Campos was shot at 9:59 p.m. and the shooting on the crowd started six minutes later — raised questions about why police didn’t make it to Paddock’s room sooner to break down the door.
On Friday, Lombardo said Campos arrived near Paddock’s suite at 9:59 p.m., but was not shot then. Police Sgt. Joshua Bitsko told CNN that Paddock had screwed shut the stairwell door to the hallway near his room. The security guard went to an upper floor and came back down to the 32nd floor by another door, he sheriff said.
Please go to CNN to read the entire article.
by Jim Stone
Other than the Hillary revelations (which I believe will not go anywhere at all, and that the FBI is a treasonous hoax) all anyone wants to talk about is what I believe is another FBI hoax – Jesus Campo.
Here is what I really think. Jesus Campo never existed. He was invented out of thin air. The entire story is a big fat hoax. There is so much wrong with it. Let’s go down the list.
1. Why would you shoot some guy through a door who had no interest in what you were doing, and was only walking down the hall?
2. How would you know where to aim? The hoax story said Paddock had security cameras, but the other part of the hoax story said he was jamming the camras, so WHAT??!!?? and I mean WTF??!!??
3. No one heard 200 shots go into the hotel.
4. Who counted the 200 shots? and the FBI cannot claim they counted those in the door because:
5. They claimed he used an AR-15 to put the holes in the door, and the AR-15 despite using a small projectile has fantastic power at that close of a range before the wind slows the round down, and it will fragment and rip massive holes in things that close SO:
6. After even 20 rounds there would be no door left to count holes in if the bullets landed right and you can forget it after 50 rounds completely so:
7. If there was no security video to go back over to count the rounds, and no door left to count the rounds (yet the FBI had to kick the door in to shut paddock down) and no one heard that many rounds, how did the FBI claim Paddock shot that many rounds at Jesus? How did Jesus only get hit once? The entire hall, which the door faced down, should be an incredible dead zone. Only got hit once, eh?
8. Why did Jesus disappear for so long, only to suddenly surface on Ellen?
ANSWER: 9. Because it took them that long to find a body double for pictures of some guy they pulled out of nowhere and probably killed so he cant talk, the body double is close, but he is fatter and his head is sloped a little more and his ears are different and his neck is thicker and he does not wear glasses and his nose is slightly off, but he looks pretty good, and then they had to teach him how to go on the air with Ellen, (pre taped, certainly not live) so they could do 300 takes and get it right, then FBI approved, and then aired.
ELLEN. Need I say more? ELLEN.
The only chat to be had EVER. So they can just flush it all away. How nice.
So I looked for other stuff to post and there was not really anything out there that was fitting for this web site. Yeah, there’s the go nowhere bury vegas Hillary FBI story but that’s about as likely to come to fruition as a cocktail served somewhere by Jesus. You won’t see him at a casino, back at work in his “regular job” any time soon, even if the MSM heralds it, and Hillary will not be prevented from eventually walking into the sunset on that “broken toe,” I promise!
Full Ellen Jesus Campos and Stephen Schuck Interview