Hawkins – Con Air Serco’s AI Patent – Boeing’s Angled Wrongful Deaths – McVicar Starnet Bridge of P.R.E.Y.™
David “Sherlock” Hawkins is investigating Nicholas (Nick) Soames and Tracey McVicar as possible de-facto custodians of patented AI and Entrust PKI devices or methods including Jerome Lemelson’s “Prisoner [Con Air] tracking and warning system and corresponding methods 2000-04-25 US6054928A Grant” which might have allowed Serco, the world’s largest non-state air traffic controller, to reward Con Air SWAT teams for wrongful deaths triggered by Boeing aircraft being guided through fatal angle-of-attack (AOA) dives on the Federal Bridge Certification Authority network—a.k.a. Bridge of P.R.E.Y.™ configured to impute Pitch, Roll, Evade and Yaw signals into targets).
Hawkins believes that the associates of Nicholas Soames and Tracey McVicar have used Serco to ..
• develop an AI/expert-systems rewards network for Con Air SWAT teams;
• impute fake data into Boeing Co.’s Aircraft non-normalized angle-of-attack (AOA) indicating system 2000-10-10 US6131055A Grant;
• spot fix times and body counts for AOA attacks on Boeing aircraft during the 9/11 war games;
• crash the Boeing 737 MAX 8 of Lion Air Flight 610, after take-off from Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Jakarta on 29 October 2018; and,
• use a network of hard-core, child-pornography and online-betting sites, formerly operated by Vancouver-based Starnet Communications, to extort terrified Boeing officials in Chicago into blaming wrongful deaths on Lion Air Flight 610 to the failure of pilots to follow AOA procedures!
The Safety Concern with the Boeing 737 MAX
Please go to Patreon to read the entire CSI investigative report.
Notice: This material is the intellectual property of Abel Danger or its owners. If you copy this material and relocate it to another platform, please give the source as to where this material originated from by including a link back to this page or to Patreon.