Guide To: Abel Danger Operation ADISBAH – Busting The AIDS/HIV Scam – Operational Directive: Becoming Suitably ‘Freaked Out’ – Bio Weapon
ABEL DANGER OPERATION ADISBAH – GUIDE
(International Scam Bust Aids HIV)
1. Use Excel to create the following columns:
A. CONTACT EMAIL
B. CONTACT PERSON
C. ORGANISATION (name of)
E. REFERRAL WEBSITE
INDICATION OF GROUP TO BE EMAILED
F. WHO EMAIL MUST BE SENT TO – Use Code *MP (Main Person/s) in column
G. CC’s – Use Code *CC in column
F. BCC’s – Use Code *BCC in column.
* Use as column heading.
2. Start by googling AIDS plus the name of your country.
3. Find the main front line AIDS marketing drive i.e. Red Ribbon type man-on-the street fund raising.
4. Follow all web links posted on their site.
5. Record web link on Excel
6. Record Name of Organisation
7. Record Referral Website
8. Look for all Executive and Non-Executive, Trustees and other staff on the website and record their names and email addresses.
9. Identify any DONORS on these websites, as they usually proudly display their logos and record as above not only the Company Name and website, but Executive staff as well as all staff on their website, down to the janitor if possible. ALL must be informed, as this will reach THE PEOPLE and those at grass roots level and those who are afflicted with this biological weapon and might be very interest to know that AIDS/HIV was CREATED.
10. Take note to google ‘Crown Agents plus the name of your country’. It will lead you to their international site. Record as above.
11. Try to identify the Crown Agents MAIN front within your country, record as above.
You will most probably end up with more than 1000 on the list. So suggest you consider whether you have time restraints, which may count against achieving this feat before you grow old and die. I would strongly suggest you gather a team together in order to get this job
The next INTERNATIONAL AIDS CONFERENCE 2012 will be held in Washington DC in JULY 2012.
We would like to have as many lists ‘ready to go’ well before this date in order that strategic emailing can be carried out, so that by the time the delegates arrive at the conference they would have ALL been FULLY INFORMED of the FACTS.
PLEASE INCLUDE ON YOUR LIST
Other parties of interest like, media and Government officials (i.e. Dept of Health staff and Ministers).
Also search for AIDS/HIV Research Laboratories within your country to include on the list.
Basically try to locate EVERYONE connected to the AIDS/HIV network in your country.
Not to forget DONORS, which will be Conglomerates, large, medium and small business.
Last but not least the TAX OFFICE. As they need to be informed that all the donations made by companies ‘for tax purposes’ is based on FRAUD. Hence the DONORS should also be informed that the TAX OFFICE has been informed.
Once you have all this information on Excel, you can select ‘print area’ and save as a .pdf file for easy emailing. I use Mac, so I select ‘print area’, then ‘print’ which gives the option to ‘view’ first before printing, then I hit ‘save as’ and select ‘save as .pdf’.
After the list is complete, you will need to give extra attention to which emails you have chosen to be grouped together. i.e. the main person or organisation receiving the email should become suitably FREAKED OUT at the sight of those on the CC list. Thought must also be given to the introductory paragraph specific to the main organisation and their particular involvement in order for the email to make sense as well as being an ‘eye-catcher’, to minimise the risk of it being dumped as spam. The email should specifically be addressed to a real person and holder of the email account if possible. In some cases it would be a general company email address, like [email protected]….. but then a name should be chosen for addressing the email. The choice of words for the subject heading should also be very well thought out.
NOTE: The main content/FACTS following the personalised introduction will be provided by Field McConnell. www.abeldanger.net
Please download this PDF file to print out document.