“Did General Kelly check Serco’s ConAir SWAT teams for arson attack on Trump Tower?”
Source: Mail Online
Prominent art dealer, 67, dies and six firefighters are hurt as huge blaze engulfs his 50th floor Trump Tower apartment which had NO sprinklers, as President tweets it was ‘well built’ but fails to mention the victims
• Fire broke out just before 6pm at Trump Tower in Midtown Manhattan
• The fire erupted on the 50th floor was a fourth alarm with well over 200 firefighters and EMS personnel on the scene
• Incredible footage shows flames exploding through several windows with debris bursting out of the building and onto the street below
• Todd Brassner, 67, who was in the apartment where the fire started succumbed to his injuries after being transported to Mount Sinai Roosevelt Hospital in critical
• Brassner was a prominent art dealer who was close friends with Andy Warhol and was mentioned several times in his autopbiography
• In 2015, Brassner filed for bankruptcy with his Trump Tower apartment being listed as worth $2.5million
• Six firefighters also sustained non-life threatening injuries
• During a press conference FDNY Commissioner Daniel Nigro said ‘the apartment was virtually, entirely on fire’ when they arrived
• The First Lady and their son Barron are currently in Washington DC
• The President is also currently in Washington DC as well, tweeting at 6:42pm local time that the fire was ‘confined’
• The fire was officially listed under under control by the FDNY around 7:45pm
By Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 23:21 BST, 7 April 2018 | UPDATED: 06:17 BST, 8 April 2018
A fire broke out on the upper floors of Trump Tower in Manhattan, the home of President Trump.
The blaze erupted on the 50th floor of the tower just before 6pm. Thick black smoke billowed out from Trump Tower as burning debris fell onto Fifth Avenue.
Todd Brassner, 67, was in his apartment where the fire started. He died after being transported to Mount Sinai Roosevelt Hospital in critical condition, an NYPD source tells DailyMail.com. He was residing in apartment 50C.
Brassner was a prominent art dealer, who was friends with Andy Warhol, and is mentioned multiple times in Warhol’s autobiography. The deceased tenant of the posh Trump Tower pad filed for bankruptcy in 2015.
In the bankruptcy filing it says the apartment he lived is worth $2.5million.
‘The limited support of his family coupled with his medical problems caused the debtor to fall into arrears on his mortgage, credit card payments and line of credit payments,’ says the filing.
The FDNY tells DailyMail.com six firefighters also sustained non-life threatening injuries.
During a press conference at the scene, FDNY Commissioner Daniel Nigro said ‘the apartment was virtually, entirely on fire’ when firefighters arrived.
At 6:42pm local time the president took to Twitter to share: ‘Fire at Trump Tower is out. Very confined (well built building). Firemen (and women) did a great job. THANK YOU!’
When asked if the president’s assessment of the building being well built was accurate, Nigro said, ‘It’s a well built building. The upper floors, the residence floors, are not sprinklered.’
Fire sprinklers were not required in New York City highrises when Trump Tower was completed in 1983.
Hours later the president made no mention of the deceased resident on his Twitter.
Pleae go to Mail Online to read the entire article.