America: “A Dirt Factory”
Now it’s Jared in the spotlight as he is revealed to have become National Enquirer boss David Pecker’s top Trump contact after election – and talked about ‘dirt on president’s enemies Morning Joe and Mika’
Source: Daily Mail
- Jared Kushner was tasked with being the contact with the AMI CEO during the Trump transition
- The president’s son-in-law also had portfolio that included Middle East peace initiative and trade talks
- Prosecutors say Trump, Pecker, and lawyer Michael Cohen hashed out a plan to ‘bury’ negative stories about Trump
- Cohen assisted in negotiating payment to porn star Stormy Daniels and Playboy model Karen McDougal
- Prosecutors say they aren’t prosecuting AMI for its role in deal and it is cooperating
- MSNBC hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough said Trump once threatened to the Enquirer would publish dirt on them
- The Enquirer hammered Hillary Clinton during the campaign and endorsed Trump
- AMI published a brochure touting Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Pecker visited the White House with a Saudi-tied businessman
- Kushner has been criticized for his own close relations with the crown prince
By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor for DailyMail.com • 14 December 2018
Jared Kushner has been revealed to have been the primary point of contact between Donald Trump and National Enquirer boss David Pecker after the 2016 presidential election.
Kushner’s role, reported by the Daily Beast, is gaining exposure just as Pecker’s participation in a ‘catch-and-kill’ arrangement to bury negative stories about Trump is being examined as a potential criminal liability for the president.
Kushner’s broad portfolio has inspired envy as well as some ridicule. But his connections to Pecker now connect him to a Trump friend whose role in ‘hush’ agreements have brought potential criminal exposure for the president.
Prosecutors say Trump, Pecker, and lawyer Michael Cohen hashed out a plan to ‘bury’ negative stories about Trump, and both Cohen and Enquirer publisher American Media Inc. are cooperating with investigators.
Cohen and Pecker have each admitted to the scheme to have AMI pay $150,000 to Playboy model Karen McDougal.
They each admitted to its occurrence and admitted it was a crime – Pecker through a non-prosecution deal and Cohen in his guilty plea.
That has dramatically increased what is seen as the legal peril for Trump
Pecker’s role grew as former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s stock diminished, according to the account. Cohen was sentenced to three years in jail this week in part due to campaign finance violations connected to a $130,000 payment to porn star Stormy Daniels.
Please go to Daily Mail to read the entire article.
More reading on “the dirt factory”:
Look what is coming to America as long as Jared Kushner is talking about prison reform:
Look what Ann Coulter just said:
Let’s round out our material here on organized crime families.