Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran – Provoking War
Source: The Duran
Leaked cable confirms Israel and Saudi Arabia are working together to start a Middle East war
Evidence proving that Saudis and Israelis are coordinating to escalate the situation in the Middle East.
by Alex Christoforou • November 7, 2017
Israeli Channel 10 News published a leaked diplomatic cable sent to Israeli ambassadors concerning recent events in Lebanon and Saudi Arabia which, according to Zerohedge, began with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri’s unexpected resignation after he was summoned to Riyadh by his Saudi-backers, and led to the Saudis announcing that Lebanon had “declared war” against Saudi Arabia.
Zerohedge notes that “the classified embassy cable, written in Hebrew, constitutes the first formal evidence proving that the Saudis and Israelis are deliberately coordinating to escalate the situation in the Middle East.”
This is a EXPLOSIVE thread that proves how Saudi and Israel are deliberately coordinating to escalate the situation in the MidEast.
Zerohedge reports that the explosive classified Israeli cable reveals the following:
This is a EXPLOSIVE thread that proves how Saudi and Israel are deliberately coordinating to escalate the situation in the MidEast. https://t.co/dMe4PnkwTf
— Trita Parsi (@tparsi) November 6, 2017
– On Sunday, just after Lebanese PM Hariri’s shocking resignation, Israel sent a cable to all of its embassies with the request that its diplomats do everything possible to ramp up diplomatic pressure against Hezbollah and Iran.
– The cable urged support for Saudi Arabia’s war against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen.
– The cable stressed that Iran was engaged in “regional subversion”.
– Israeli diplomats were urged to appeal to the “highest officials” within their host countries to attempt to expel Hezbollah from Lebanese government and politics.
As is already well-known, the Saudi and Israeli common cause against perceived Iranian influence and expansion in places like Syria, Lebanon and Iraq of late has led the historic bitter enemies down a pragmatic path of unspoken cooperation as both seem to have placed the break up of the so-called “Shia crescent” as their primary policy goal in the region. For Israel, Hezbollah has long been its greatest foe, which Israeli leaders see as an extension of Iran’s territorial presence right up against the Jewish state’s northern border.
• I published on channel 10 a cable sent to Israeli diplomats asking to lobby for Saudis/Harir and against Hezbollah. The cable sent from the MFA in Jerusalem [Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs] to all Israeli embassies toes the Saudi line regarding the Hariri resignation.
• The Israeli diplomats were instructed to demarch their host governments over the domestic political situation in Lebanon – a very rare move.
•The cable said: “You need to stress that the Hariri resignation shows how dangerous Iran and Hezbollah are for Lebanon’s security.”
• “Hariri’s resignation proves wrong the argument that Hezbollah participation in the government stabilizes Lebanon,” the cable added.
• The cable instructed Israeli diplomats to support Saudi Arabia over its war with the Houthis in Yemen. The cable also stressed: “The missile launch by the Houthis towards Riyadh calls for applying more pressure on Iran & Hezbollah.”
Please go to The Duran to read the entire article.
Source: Mail Online
Saudi crown prince started palace power grab against rivals after Jared Kushner’s secret trip to meet him when the two stayed up to 4am ‘swapping stories’
The crown prince behind the wave of arrests in Saudi Arabia this weekend has a key U.S. ally in Jared Kushner
The Washington Post’s David Ignatius wrote that Kushner met with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on his recent secret trip to the country
The two ‘princes,’ as he referred to them, stayed up until 4 a.m. ‘swapping stories and planning strategy’
By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com and Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 19:35 GMT, 6 November 2017 | UPDATED: 01:02 GMT, 7 November 2017
The crown prince behind the wave of arrests in Saudi Arabia this weekend – which included dozens of the country’s most powerful princes – has a key ally in President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner.
The Washington Post’s David Ignatius wrote that it was Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman who Kushner visited with on his secret trip to Saudi Arabia last month, as the president’s son-in-law made his third trek to the country since Trump’s swearing-in.
‘The two princes are said to have stayed up until nearly 4 a.m. several nights, swapping stories and planning strategy,’ Ignatius wrote, dubbing Kushner, a scion to a New York real estate family, a ‘prince’ as well.
President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner (left) reportedly met with Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (right) on his secret trip to the country last month and the two stayed up until 4 a.m. ‘swapping stories’
Beyond the two men both being in their 30s, crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, or MBS for short, has bonded with Kushner and been embraced by the Trump inner circle for being both a ‘wealthy tycoon’ and a ‘populist insurgent,’ Ignatius noted.
Those descriptions also work for the Trump political brand, as the president was able to fashion himself in last year’s presidential election as a billionaire for the people.
On Saturday, MBS, who is Saudi Arabia’s heir to the throne, oversaw a wave of arrests that took down 11 princes, military officers, influential businessmen and government ministers.
Some potential rivals or critics of the crown prince say the move was so he can consolidate his power.
Please go to Mail Online to read the entire article.
The following are very much related to what is going on in the Middle East between Saudi Arabia, Israel and Iran.
Christopher Bollyn Embarrasses Angry Jew During Q&A
The Zionist War OF Terror with Christopher Bollyn
Iran blamed (Saudis Call Missile Attack “Blatant Act Of Aggression” By Iran, “Could Be Considered Act Of War”) for missile attack on Saudi Arabia:
The world is being geopolitically rebuilt as the EU collapses while Germany prepares: