#2238: Marine Links JFK 4-Minute Warning To Serco Black Hand Journeymen, Sniper Team Edward Heath

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net): United States Marine Field McConnell has linked a four-minute warning system apparently used by Telstar- NBC ‘actors’ to dress and clear the JFK crime scene in Dealey Plaza on November 23, 1963 to a Serco (formerly RCA GB 1928) deployment of Black Hand Journeymen including a JFK sniper team allegedly assembled by the late pedophile commander of the Honourable Artillery Company Lt. Col. Edward Heath.

Black Hand* – Captains and journeymen of livery companies with “Licenses to Kill, Extort and Bribe” namely City of London Honourable Artillery Company 1527, Master Mariners and Air Pilots 1929 and Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts 1638 whose alumni include U.S. Presidents James Monroe, James Garfield, Calvin Coolidge and John F. Kennedy.

McConnell claims that Serco used a Telstar-NBC command center in a room in the Laurence Hotel with a view over Dealey Plaza and RCA walkie-talkies of the period to communicate with Black Hand journeymen and the Zapruder film crew and ensure that Lt. Col. Edward Heath’s sniper team had left the crime scene within four-minutes of being cleared to fire.

McConnell invites rebuttal of his allegation that Serco (RCA GB 1928) used a Telstar four-minute warning system and a room in the Laurence Hotel with a view over Dealey Plaza to coordinate NBC ‘actors’, Black Hand Journeymen and a sniper team assembled by the late Lt. Col. Edward Heath, to stage, dress and clear the JFK crime scene.

Prequel 1: #2237: Marine Links Serco Red-Switch President’s No-Fly Visa Frauds To Black Hand ISIS Journeymen

Prequel 2: #2236: Marine Links Serco 4-Minute Black-Hand Warning To Obamalaw 9-1-1 At Crime Scene Captain Chic

Prequel 3: #1630: Marine Links Profumo-Haig’s Spread-Bet Sniper Nests to Telstar Spot-Fixed Cricket Pitch JFK

Telstar – The Satellite and the Music 
EXPOSED! Former Prime Minister Implicated In 
Murder, Rape And Pedophilia In Saviles Pedo-Ring 

JFK Assassination: As it Happened – NBC News Break 
November 22, 1963: WBAP-TV 

Serco… Would you like to know more? 

“The Umbrella Man
Two of the most suspicious people at Dealey Plaza were two men standing near Kennedy when the fatal shots were fired. One held an open umbrella while the other stood at the curb and waved his arm into the air. These and their subsequent actions are only known from analysis of photos and films taken that day and aroused suspicions of researchers. Both the Dallas Police and the Warren Commission ignored these two men throughout their investigations.

The Umbrella Man (right) and the Dark-Complected Man
The Zapruder film clearly shows an opened umbrella as the motorcade passed the Stemmons Freeway sign on Elm Street (see photo 2). In Photos taken minutes before and after the assassination, the umbrella can be seen closed. Furthermore, when Kennedy’s limousine was passing the sign, “Umbrella man” pumped his umbrella almost two feet into the air and then lowered it again. At the same time, the other man raised his arm and possibly made a fist. Because this one seemed to be dark-complected, perhaps black or Hispanic, he was called the “dark-complected man”. The man with the open umbrella was the only person in Dealey Plaza with an open umbrella. There was no reason for such a behaviour since the warm Texas sun was shining at that time.

Two main theories have been come up concerning the Umbrella man. The first says that both men provided signals for the hidden gunmen. Certainly, this presumes that Kennedy was killed by a coordinated crossfire, perhaps with the help of radiomen. The two men were among the closest bystanders when Kennedy was struck. They possibly gave signals that JFK was not fatally hit and more shots were needed. Gary Shaw provided an interesting twist in this theory. He said that the umbrella was a last-second sign of who was responsible for the assassination. Shaw explained that throughout the planning of the Bay of Pigs invasion, the CIA promised an “umbrella” air protection of the invaders. Kennedy refused to authorize this military support. Therefore, the man with the open umbrella symbolized the promise of an air-support “umbrella” while the dark-complected man may have been a person — perhaps an anti-Castro Cuban leader — that Kennedy was familiar with.

Most of the assassination researchers prefer this first theory. But there is another one that cannot be dismissed. Researcher Robert Cutler claimed that the umbrella may have been a dart-firing weapon. This is supported by the testimony of a CIA weapons developer in 1975 (1). He told the Senate’s Intelligence Committee that such an umbrella was in use in 1963. He described the weapon as looking like an umbrella. He explained the dart gun was silently operating and fired through the webbing when the umbrella was opened. He also said that the CIA ordered about 50 of such guns and that they were operational in 1963. Furthermore, Cutler theorized that Kennedy’s throat wound could have been a wound caused by such a dart, but that it was altered during the Bethesda autopsy. This would also explain Kennedy’s lack of motion during the shooting sequence. Many researchers think that since such a weapon existed and its operation is consistent with the actions of Umbrella man, this theory can not be ignored completely.

Zapruder film frame showing the umbrella
xxNone of these theories is approved or confirmed. But the actions of Umbrella and Dark-complected man are. While almost everyone in Dealey Plaza was reacting to the assassination by either falling to the ground or moving towards Grassy Knoll, both men sat down on the sidewalk of Elm Street. In this situation, several photographs indicate that the dark-complected man talked into a radio. Jim Towner made a photograph where an antenna – or better an antenna-like device – can be seen jutting out from behind the man’s head and his hands holding an object to his face. Just moments later, they both got up and walked away – each in another direction: Dark-complected man went toward the Triple Underpass while Umbrella man was walking towards the Schoolbook Depository.

Officially, both persons did not exist. Neither FBI nor Warren Commission made any effort to locate them. Researchers claimed that the lack of investigation of these men indicate the poor quality of the government’s care of the assassination. When the House Select Committee on Assassinations was formed, researchers demanded an investigation of both men. Finally, the Committee released a photograph of Umbrella Man and asked anyone to come forward with any information about him.

“Coincidently”, the Umbrella Man was suddenly identified in Dallas just shortly after this national appeal. An anonymous caller told researcher Penn Jones Jr. that the wanted man was the former Dallas insurance salesman Louis Steven Witt. Jones contacted some local newsmen and together they confronted Witt. Although Witt refused to talk to a newsman, he confirmed that he was in Dealey Plaza when Kennedy was killed. Jones later wrote (2):

I felt the man had been coached. He would answer no questions and pointedly invited us to leave. His only positive statement, which seemed to come very quickly, was that he was willing to appear before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in Washington.

Witt told the Commission that he had the umbrella to heckle Kennedy. He claimed that someone told him that an open umbrella would rile Kennedy. But he did not offer any further explanation of how it would heckle JFK. Some Committee members theorized that the umbrella somehow referred to Kennedy’s father who was serving as U.S. ambassador to Britain prior to World War II. The umbrella may have symbolized the policies of Britain’s Prime Minister Chamberlain who always carried an umbrella. (3)

I think I went sort of maybe halfway up the grassy area (on the north side of Elm Street), somewhere in that vicinity. I am pretty sure I sat down….(When the motorcade approached) I think I got up and started fiddling with that umbrella trying to get it open, and at the same time I was walking forward, walking toward the street….Whereas other people I understand saw the President shot and his movements; I did not see this because of this thing (the umbrella) in front of me….My view of the car during that length of time was blocked by the umbrella’s being open. (4)

None of Witt s statements were accurate. Umbrella man stood waiting for the motorcade with his umbrella in the usual position over his head. Then he pumped it up in the air as Kennedy passed. Despite Witt’s bizarre story – totally incompatible with the actions of the man in the photographs – a few researchers accepted Louis Steven Witt as the “Umbrella Man”.
The HSCA made no effort to find the second man, the Dark-complected man, who appeared to have been talking on a radio moments after the assassination. Witt claimed he had no recollection of such a person, although on photographs he can be seen talking to him. He only recalled a “Negro man” who sat down near him and mumbling:
They done shot them folks.

One of the Committee’s attorneys asked Witt specifically if he remembers seeing the man with a walkie-talkie. This is interesting because no one has ever admitted the possibility of radios in use in Dealey Plaza. Both men still remain in mystery among the people of Dealey Plaza.

(1) Jim Marrs: Crossfire – The Plot That Killed Kennedy. p. 30.
(2) Jim Marrs: Crossfire – The Plot That Killed Kennedy. p. 32.
(3) Robert J. Groden – The Killing Of A President.
(4) HSCA Vol. IV, p. 432f.”

“”The Closest Hotel To Dealey Plaza”
Reviewed 24 January 2012
I was travelling to Dallas from Australia as I have had a very strong interest in the JFK assassination since I was in junior high school. Therefore, I selected the Hotel Lawrence because it seemed passable in terms of quality, and the location was the best one to start a day of looking at JFK assassination-related sites as it was virtually in Dealey Plaza.

I got a room that faced Dealey Plaza, so I woke to Dealey Plaza covered in light snowfall. I think given my reasons for going to Dallas, the view made the hotel worth the money, as I could see the former Texas School Book Depository, Elm St, and the Grassy Knoll from my window.

The room itself was not so modern – the bathroom looked newly-renovated, but the furniture & television looked a little archaic. However, I spent little time in the room, despite the cold, so for me it was fine.”

“Heath’s origin and career were in sharp contrast with those of his aristocratic predecessor. His father had been a Kent carpenter before becoming a master builder, his mother a lady’s maid. Born in Broadstairs, he began his education as a choral scholar at St Peter’s, the local Church of England school, at seven he began piano lessons. He won a scholarship to Chatham House grammar school, Ramsgate, took his school certificate at 13, was playing the organ at 14 and conducting at 15. He won an organ scholarship to Balliol College, Oxford, became president of the university Conservative association in 1937 and of the Oxford Union in 1939.

In those times he visited Nazi Germany and attended a Nuremberg rally, and, as a supporter of the Spanish republic, came under machine gun fire while driving down the Spanish coast. During the 1938 Oxford byelection which Quintin Hogg, the future Lord Hailsham, won as the pro-appeasement Conservative candidate, Heath worked for the anti-appeasement candidate, the then Master of Balliol, AD Lindsay.

That year too he won a scholarship to Gray’s Inn, London. He never took it up because in 1939 came the second world war. He fought in north-west Europe with the Honourable Artillery Company, rose to lieutenant-colonel and was awarded the military MBE and mentioned in dispatches.

After the war, Heath became a civil servant, then took a post as news editor of the Church Times in 1947. Thatcher would have her husband’s wealth behind her, but Heath, like John Major, William Hague , Iain Duncan-Smith, and Michael Howard, had to earn a living.

In 1948, he became a trainee in the finance house of Brown, Shipley and Company.

In 1949 at Bexley’s “bread-rationing byelection” he reduced the Labour majority from 11,000 to 1,000. At the 1950 general election he won the redistributed seat with a 133 majority. After the Conservatives won the 1951 general election, he became a junior whip and resigned from Brown, Shipley to devote himself to politics.

He was energetic, thorough, efficient and a master both of detail and of his temper. The public had some idea of his political attitudes from his contribution to the seminal Conservative pamphlet, One Nation (1950). But then he remained silent in the Commons as deputy chief whip (1953-55) and chief whip (1955-59), before emerging as labour minister.

From 1960-63, he was Lord Privy Seal with Foreign Office responsibilities and as such handled the Common Market negotiations. He was in his element, dealing with like-minded men over details of trade. Never caught out by questions, he emerged as a fervent European.

When Sir Alec Douglas-Home succeeded Macmillan as prime minister in 1963, Heath was promoted to secretary of state for industry, trade and regional development and president of the board of trade.”

“The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is an American commercial broadcast television and radio network. It is headquartered in the GE Building in New York City’s Rockefeller Center, with additional major offices near Los Angeles and in Chicago. NBC is sometimes referred to as the “Peacock Network”, due to its stylized peacock logo, which was originally created for its color broadcasts.

Formed in 1926 by the Radio Corporation of America (RCA), NBC is the oldest major broadcast network in the United States. In 1986, control of NBC passed to General Electric(GE), with GE’s $6.4 billion purchase of RCA, which would eventually be sold to Thomson SA, who currently licenses it to various consumer electronics manufacturers, such as Audiovox, as a brand name for their products. GE had previously owned RCA and NBC until 1930, when it had been forced to sell the company as a result of antitrust charges.”

“Telstar 1 relayed its first, and non-public, television pictures—a flag outside Andover Earth Station—to Pleumeur-Bodou on July 11, 1962.[6] Almost two weeks later, on July 23, at 3:00 p.m. EDT, it relayed the first publicly available live transatlantic television signal.[7] The broadcast was made possible in Europe by Eurovision and in North America by NBC, CBS, ABC, and the CBC.[7] The first public broadcast featured CBS’s Walter Cronkite and NBC’s Chet Huntley in New York, and the BBC’s Richard Dimbleby in Brussels.[7] The first pictures were the Statue of Liberty in New York and the Eiffel Tower in Paris.[7] The first broadcast was to have been remarks by President John F. Kennedy, but the signal was acquired before the president was ready, so the lead-in time was filled with a short segment of a televised game between the Philadelphia Philliesand the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field.[7][8][9] The batter, Tony Taylor, was seen hitting a ball pitched by Cal Koonce to the right fielder George Altman. From there, the video switched first to Washington, DC; then to Cape Canaveral, Florida; to the Seattle World’s Fair; then to Quebec and finally to Stratford, Ontario.[7] The Washington segment included remarks by President Kennedy,[8] talking about the price of the American dollar, which was causing concern in Europe.[7][10]

During that evening, Telstar 1 also relayed the first telephone call to be transmitted through space, and it successfully transmitted faxes, data, and both live and taped television, including the first live transmission of television across an ocean from Andover, Maine, US to Goonhilly Downs, England and Pleumeur-Bodou, France. [11][clarification needed] (An experimental passive satellite, Echo 1, had been used to reflect and redirect communications signals two years earlier, in 1960.) In August 1962, Telstar 1 became the first satellite used to synchronize time between two continents, bringing the United Kingdom and the United States to within 1 microsecond of each other (previous efforts were only accurate to 2,000 microseconds).[12]

Telstar 1, which had ushered in a new age of the commercial use of technology, became a victim of technology during the Cold War. The day before Telstar 1 was launched, the United States had tested a high-altitude nuclear bomb (called Starfish Prime) which energized the Earth’s Van Allen Belt where Telstar 1 went into orbit. This vast increase in radiation, combined with subsequent high-altitude blasts, including a Soviet test in October, overwhelmed Telstar’s fragile transistors; [13][14][15] it went out of service in November 1962, after handling over 400 telephone, telegraph, facsimile and television transmissions.[8] It was restarted by a workaround in early January 1963.[16] The additional radiation associated with its return to full sunlight[clarification needed] once again caused a transistor failure, this time irreparably [a lie], and Telstar 1 went out of service on February 21, 1963.

Experiments continued, and by 1964, two Telstars, two Relay units (from RCA [in U.K. became Serco which now operates NPL cesium clock for spot-fixed contract hits]), and two Syncom units (from the Hughes Aircraft Company) had operated successfully in space. Syncom 2 was the first geosynchronous satellite and its successor, Syncom 3, broadcast pictures from the 1964 Summer Olympics. The first commercial geosynchronous satellite was Intelsat I (“Early Bird”) launched in 1965.

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation

455 Total Views 1 Views Today
Please follow and like us:

Related Post