Marine Links Obama’s DMORT Morgue for Region V to BBC Crimewatch Widow Eckert Live

United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the former Junior Senator from Illinois Barack Obama and his alleged sponsorship of DMORT portable morgues for Region V’s phony BBC Crimewatch pre-incident scripts, to the live broadcasts associated with the alleged murder of Beverley Eckert, a 9/11 widow and former Stamford (GECAS Profiled) Connecticut resident.

DMORT V training

Members of Obama’s DMORT Region V team allegedly arranged the 1999 murder of BBC Crimewatch whistleblower, Jill Dando

“Buffalo plane Crash: A convenient Crash? [Sky News, apparently using parts of live feed from BBC Crimewatch to hide alleged sabotage by Obama’s DMORT V agents of Continental flight 3407]”
Buffalo plane Crash: A convenient Crash? 

 “9/11 FOXed Out pt.1/2”

“BBC [Crimewatch and Piers Morgan ‘The Importance of Being Famous’] News Page last updated at 18:04 GMT, Friday, 13 February 2009
9/11 widow dies in NY plane crash
A widow of the 9/11 terror attacks was among those killed in the New York state plane crash, relatives have said.

Beverly Eckert was flying to Buffalo to celebrate what would have been her husband Sean Rooney’s 58th birthday when Continental flight 3407 came down.

Her sister, Sue Bourque, told the Buffalo News: “We know she was on that plane, and now she’s with him.”

President Barack Obama said Mrs Eckert, who he met recently, was an inspiration to him “and to so many others”.

She was among 50 people killed when the flight from Newark to Buffalo Niagara International Airport crashed at 2210 local time on Thursday in Clarence Center, only minutes from its destination.

Mrs Eckert became one of the most visible faces of the nation’s grief when she tearfully told how her husband, a childhood sweetheart who worked on the 98th floor of the World Trade Center’s south tower, had called to say he loved her moments before his death.

She then joined other relatives of 9/11 victims in lobbying Congress over legislation reforming US intelligence, which eventually passed in 2004.

As joint chairman of the Voices of September 11, a group which pushed for further investigation of the attacks, and as a member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission, she became a high-profile campaigner for better protection of US citizens.

In a 2003 opinion piece for the newspaper USA Today, she wrote: “My husband’s life was priceless. My silence cannot be bought.”

Obama tribute Speaking after the crash, US President Barack Obama, who met Mrs Eckert only a few days ago at the White House, paid tribute to her work for others.

Barack Obama pays tribute to the victims including Ms Eckert She was among a group of relatives of those killed on  9/11 and in the USS Cole bombing who had been invited to talk to the president about the new administration’s plans for dealing with terror suspects.

“Tragic events such as these remind us of the fragility of life, and the value of every single day,” Mr Obama said.

“You see, Beverly lost her husband on 9/11. And became a tireless advocate for those families whose lives were forever changed on that September day.”

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand echoed that praise, saying: “She was a strong and passionate voice for the families of the 9/11 tragedy.”

Carol Ashley, whose daughter also died at the World Trade Center, told the Associated Press that the way Mrs Eckert had died had been particularly painful for fellow 9/11 relatives with whom she was friends.

“The fact that it was a plane crash, it was fire, it was reminiscent of 9/11 that way – that’s just very difficult.” Mrs Eckert, who was 57, lived in Stamford, Connecticut.”
“Colgan Air Flight 3407, marketed as Continental Connection under a codeshare agreement with Continental Airlines, was a Bombardier Dash-8 Q400, registration number N200WQ, on a scheduled regional airline flight from NewarkNew Jersey to BuffaloNew York. On February 12, 2009, at 10:17 p.m. EST the plane crashed into a house in Clarence Center, New York after experiencing an aerodynamic stall.[1] All 49 people on board were killed, along with one person in the house. The accident, which triggered a wave of inquiries over the operations of regional airlines in the United States, was the first fatal accident of a U.S. commercial airliner since the August 2006 crash of Comair Flight 191, and remains the most recent as of December 2012. Families of the accident’s victims lobbied the U.S. Congress to enact more stringent regulations over regional carriers, and apply greater scrutiny to safe operating procedures and the working conditions of pilots. The accident was investigated by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), with a final report issued on February 2, 2010. The NTSB determined that the accident was caused by the pilots’ inability to respond properly to the stall warnings.”
“[Spoliation inference that  former Junior Senator from Illinois Barack Obama deployed  DMORT Region V members and portable morgues to support phony  BBC Crimewatch pre-incident scripts and conceal DMORT use of Smacsonic incendiaries to vaporize evidence of murder-for-hire at the Flight 3407 and the 9/11 Twin Towers crime scenes]

March 2009
Flight 3407 Deployment
Brad B. Targhetta
DMORT V Deputy Commander

One quiet Sunday morning (February 15, 2009), Ronda and I returned from church and took my Mom and two oldest granddaughters to lunch. I received an e-mail from headquarters asking my availability to deploy that day to Buffalo, New York. When I called in, I spoke with Kim Newcomer. She informed me that the deployment needed another Mortuary Officer and asked me to fulfill that role. I told her that I could be at the airport anytime after 4:00 PM. By the time I arrived home, I already had e-mails regarding my flight, car rental and hotel location.

Once again, I called headquarters and asked what my duties would be in order to pack properly, since FACT or morgue duties require different attire. I was assigned to the morgue, so I packed some additional cold weather clothes. It’s hard to believe that I wanted additional cold weather clothing, but from what I have heard about Buffalo weather, I thought it a good idea to be prepared.

I arrived at the St. Louis Lambert International Airport with time to spare, but the plane was late. My concern was that I only had 30 minutes between the connecting flights in Chicago, since this was the last flight to Buffalo from Chicago that night. Fortunately, the flight to Buffalo was also late, so my original arrival time of 11:30 PM in Buffalo became 1:00 AM. I had been in contact with Mary Fischer to let her know I was also deployed and she asked me to call her when I arrived – no matter how late. Since she was already working in the morgue setting up the radiology section, we agreed to meet at the hotel
when I arrived. Once in my room, I called and told her my room number. She asked me to stick my head out the door. Yep, we were neighbors and had adjoining rooms.

We started work that morning at 7:00 AM and worked 12 hour shifts. There were members working in the morgue from Regions II, III, V and VII. Our temporary morgue was set up within the Erie County Medical Examiner’s Office. Dr. James Woytash (Erie County Medical Examiner) and his personnel were FANTASTIC. Our job was made so much easier by the interaction with him and his staff. Kevin Costigan (DMORT Region II Commander), Robert Golden (DMORT Region II Deputy Commander), Scott Schmidt (DMORT Region II Training Officer), and Kathleen Costigan (DMORT Region II Administrative Officer) ran the incident very well. 

They held morning and evening briefings which provided us with information regarding safety (always first) and procedural development within the morgue. Shannon Dotson (DPMU Commander) and/or Mike Gedert (DPMU Deputy Commander) informed us of proper protocol regarding the DPMU inventory, such as requisition forms and handwritten receipts. Bob “Bubba” Stevens (DPMU Logistics Officer) was stationed at the warehouse with the DMORT cache, which was located just down the street from the Medical Examiner’s office. He provided us with any equipment that we requested. I was assigned to Admitting or “Intake” as they named it, which was a great area to be in, as far as I am concerned.

On Saturday, Dr. Woytash walked by our station when there were 3 items left to process. He asked if he could be a tracker and take the last item through the stations. There was a cheer when he stepped in and announced he had the last item. When he completed all stations, everyone lined the hallway and he walked between the double lines, taking the last item to trailer management. It was a very moving experience. He thanked us all as he walked past, shook hands and remarked how he could not have done this without us.

A new procedure was used regarding the tracking and use of the DPMU equipment that was located at each station in the morgue. All equipment was inventoried and the section leader signed for all equipment within their station. The section leader then became ultimately responsible for the equipment. As the equipment was returned to the DPMU, a release was signed and the equipment was returned to the DPMU cache. Tracking of equipment is essential for replacement and re-supply. In previous missions, equipment mysteriously disappeared and there was no way to track who had it. This new process eliminates the potential for lost equipment and the replacement cost which would be associated with it. 

My hat goes off to the wonderful DPMU Team as they always provided us with whatever we needed. Another notable change was the placement of computers at all stations. After the VIP questionnaire had been filled out, the data was entered into the computer, saved and sent to the main server. This step eliminated the frustration in trying to read others’ handwriting or questioning what was actually on the form. Also, full body x-ray images were stored on the main server and were accessible to all the other stations within the morgue. 

This was a HUGE improvement for all of us. All of the data stored in the servers were ultimately given to the Medical Examiner’s Office. It was a relatively short mission for me; I left on Sunday, February 22nd arriving home at 6:30 PM. The members who remained in Buffalo were working on the VIP program,ensuring that all collected data was correct.

On my last night, Mary and I went out with the DPMU Team and the AFDIL DNA Team. Bill Ambler and his girlfriend, Wendy, drove down to visit, since they live fairly close. For those of you that may not know who Bill is, he was the DPMU Commander before Shannon Dotson. Bill retired from DMORT during the Hurricane Katrina deployment. 

It was great to see him again. We all miss seeing members from other
regions and Bill is a wonderful friend. As always, when we respond, we represent not only Region V, but all of DMORT. At the last briefing I attended before leaving, I stood up and thanked everyone for their assistance and let them know Region V is thinking about them as they work to complete”
“A Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team or DMORT is a team of experts in the fields of victim identification and mortuary services. DMORTs are activated in response to large scale disasters in the United States to assist in the identification of deceased individuals and storage of the bodies pending the bodies being claimed.

For organizational purposes, the country is divided into ten regions, each with a Regional Coordinator.[1] For the duration of their service, DMORT members work under the local authorities of the disaster site and their professional licenses are recognized by all states.

DMORT Teams:

DMORTs are organized under the Department of Health and Human Services National Disaster Medical System. The DMORTs are composed of civilian funeral directorsmedical examiners,coronerspathologistsforensic anthropologistsfingerprint specialists, forensic odontologistsdental assistants, and radiographers. They are supported by medical records technicians and transcribersmental health specialists, computer professionals, administrative support staff, and security and investigative personnel. When a DMORT is activated, the personnel on the team are treated and paid as a temporary Federal employee.[1]
The Department of Health and Human Services maintains three Disaster Portable Morgue Units (DPMU) which are staged at HHS Logistics Centers, one each in Frederick, Maryland, Fort Worth, Texas, and San Jose, California. Each DPMU is a cache of equipment and supplies for a complete morgue with designated workstations for each process the DMORT team is required to complete.[1]
In the 1980s, the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) formed a committee to address the need for a way of dealing with mass casualty situations. The group had the goal of formulating a plan for funeral directors to deal with the situation. As the committee worked on the plan, it was revealed that such a situation would call for multiple forensic specialties. The committee created the first portable morgue unit in the country.[2]

The committee’s work came to the attention of the Federal Government following the complaints of families whose family members had been lost in airline incidents. The families felt that the remains hadn’t received adequate treatment. The United States Congress passed the Family Assistance Act in 1996.[2] The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) was assigned the role managing the Federal response to aviation disaster victims and their families. The division responsible for this response was the Office of Family Affairs, later renamed the Office of Transportation Disaster Assistance. The NTSB made use of DMORTs to handle large scale transportation disasters.[3]

Following the creation of the Department of Homeland Security in 2002, the DMORTs were moved into the Emergency Preparedness and Response directorate as part of the National Disaster Medical System.[4] In 2007 the National Disaster Medical System was removed from DHS and returned to the Department of Health and Human Services under the control of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response. April 8, 2011” 
Happy New Year Barry Soetoro; good luck dealing with evidence leaking from DMORT Region V and HSBC JABS in the portable morgues.

More to follow

PresidentialField Mandate

Abel Danger Blog

381 Total Views 1 Views Today
Please follow and like us:

Related Post

  • Wow Ecolo Blue is Chinese JUNK!! I bought 4 and they ALL suck! 7 gallons a day is a LIE ! Dump these liars!