Marine Links Clinton’s USAID RapidEye SWAT Teams to Ambassador’s 8(a) Anal Rape
United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Hillary Clinton’s alleged deployment of RapidEye-coordinated SWAT teams on September 11th, 2012 to a USAID insiders’ use of illegally-delegated 8(a) authority from the U.S. Small Business Administration to support the anal gang rape of the gay U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens.
Abel Danger Mischief Makers – Mistress of the Revels – ‘Man-In-The-Middle’ Attacks
“Innocence of Muslims Trailer – Reaction of American U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton”
“ABC: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate Before Attack
On Sept 16, I proved conclusively there was no protest….THREE sources, two of them American, one of them from one of those killed.
On the first lie, that the attack started as a protest, and that radical elements took advantage of the protest to launch an attack is TOTALLY false.
Sean Smith, was in the same building as the Ambassador when the attack started. He was online playing EVE and chatting with another game player. He never said anything about a protest outside the consulate. HERE ARE HIS WORDS FROM THAT NIGHT. “[vile_rat 9/11/12 12:54 PM]: assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.” Smith was also known for his “interesting” and “morbid” sense of humor, something that is not unusual for those that have been deployed in war zones. No one knew at the time how prophetic his comment would be. Nearly two hours later, Smith typed: [vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM]: F**K [vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM]: gunfire He was disconnected from Jabber [through Clinton’s EADS RapidEye 8(a) cloud operated out of Denver] and never returned.
Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/332776#ixzz26duPX4MU Note he is worried about security two hours before the attack, but never mentions any protest, only gunfire.
Not only did Smith not mention a protest, but one of the ‘guards’ was interviewed in a hospital after the attack. Here is what he says about that night (note the hour of attack is off by one hour, I am not sure why, but could have to do with time stamp of Smith’s computer) The guard, interviewed Thursday in the hospital where he is being treated for five shrapnel wounds in one leg and two bullet wounds in the other, said that the consulate area was quiet – “there wasn’t a single ant outside,” he said – until about 9:35 p.m., when as many as 125 armed men descended on the compound from all directions.
The men lobbed grenades into the compound, wounding the guard and knocking him to the ground, then stormed through the facility’s main gate, shouting “God is great” and moving to one of the many villas that make up the consulate compound. He said there had been no warning that an attack was imminent.
“Wouldn’t you expect if there were protesters outside that the Americans would leave?” the guard said.
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/13/168415/no-protest-before-benghazi-attack.html#storylink=cpy
That is TWO sources who show there was never a protest before the attack, how about a third? It so happens a Doctor from Boston was in Benghazi and ON THE PHONE with the Ambassador’s attaché when the attack began. Here is what he says about that night.
Just hours before Burke was scheduled to meet with John Christopher Stevens, the US ambassador to Libya, the US consulate was attacked. Stevens and three other Americans were killed, including Glen Doherty, a Winchester native and former Navy SEAL working for a private security company.
Burke’s colleagues had spoken with Stevens just 45 minutes before the attack, and Burke was on the phone with an embassy attaché when the shelling began.
“He yelled, ‘Oh my God, Oh [expletive],’ and then he hung up,” said Burke, who was in a hotel about a mile from the consulate when the attack began. “Then we heard these deep blasts. We didn’t know what was going on. Nobody knew if the whole city was being attacked.”
More to follow.