Is China prepping MGM Macau for false flag attack?

Source: Reuters

Macau plans ‘simulated attacks’ in security ramp-up after Vegas shooting

October 17, 2017

HONG KONG (Reuters) – Authorities in the Chinese territory of Macau have ramped up security measures following the deadly Las Vegas shooting this month and unveiled plans for a series of mock attacks and crisis training to safeguard the world’s largest gambling hub.

The new recommendations were laid out in a government statement following a meeting on Monday between Macau’s gaming regulator, the Judiciary Police and representatives from the six licensed casino operators which include Wynn Macau and Sands China.

The former Portuguese colony of Macau had seen heady gang violence and bombings until China took control in 1999. Since the handover, booming casino revenues have propelled the tiny enclave of 600,000 people to one of the world’s richest cities.

Macau had a relatively lower risk of attack, said Chau Wai Kuong, director of Macau’s Judiciary Police, although he cautioned the special administrative region must be vigilant.

The Las Vegas attack on October 1 was the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history after gunman Stephen Paddock opened fire from his hotel room on more than 20,000 concertgoers at an outdoor venue. A total of 59 people were killed, including Paddock who shot himself.

“A simulation of attacks should be conducted in the short term … so that the frontline workers of casinos are more skilled in handling emergency incidents,” the statement from Macau authorities said.

Other measures included setting up a special action team with protective equipment and additional physical training for frontline staff to help reduce any casualties in any potential situations before police arrive.

Casinos will also install metal detectors at all entrances and place a ban on luggage on the casino floors. Operators also need to train their employees to identify suspicious people and increase overall security procedures.

Paulo Martins Chan, the head of Macau’s gaming regulator, said all operators had purchased permanent metal detectors which would help to reduce and dispel criminals.

Macau’s casino operators Wynn Macau, Sands China, MGM China, Melco Crown, SJM and Galaxy Entertainment had already been on alert following an attack in June at a Manila casino where a lone gunman started a blaze that killed more than 30 people.

1067 Total Views 3 Views Today
Please follow and like us:
Liked it? Take a second to support Site Admin on Patreon!

10 comments

  • I think it works like this , pay the traitors to devalue , then buy it up just like they have been ordered by those who made China what it is today at the expense of the West . They are all in on it m You wont hear them spilling their guts on anything the west is doing , because they are doing it for them . Chiba will be the next killer diller for the Redcoat scum . You wont see China getting chemtrailed or vaxed to death . , 2017 – China’s richest man, Wang Jianlin, has warned Donald Trump that U.S. jobs could … China’s richest man still wants to buy a Hollywood studio. Does China’s buying spree of Hollywood studios project soft power . Lets not forget , the British helped make the communists great and backed them over the freedom fighters in the war .

  • The List . Others believe that he was eliminated because he refused to
    transport Chinese, Eurasian and other forces on U.S. Navy
    transports to U.S. and Canadian shores for semi-permanent
    “ongoing” training.
    http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

  • Roland Edgar Dent GBR DL13 3PR

    Meanwhile: ATTENTION!

    THE CTM SITE HAS BECOME TOO UNSTABLE TO REMAIN ONLINE.

    THE NEW CTM SITE IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE PREPARE TO MAKE ANOTHER CARAVAN QUANTUM LEAP.

    IT WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE WORTH WAITING A VERY SHORT TIME FOR.

    YOU ARE MAKING THIS POSSIBLE BY YOUR SUPPORT OF CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT.

    WITH THANKS AND RESPECT

    JOHN B. WELLS.

    • CTM/John B. Wells: I have been trying to subscribe to CTM ever since your interview with Field McC. Each time I’ve been unsuccessful. I’ve sent emails with no reply. 10/26 I decided to call, but couldn’t find tel# because CTM site was down. Today 10/27, Gulag has locked me out of my gmail a/c. Would appreciate if anyone knows a tel# to call CTM.

  • That skeleton Michael Chertoff is going to cash on again thanks to people’s stupidity. Wake up sheep!

  • Roland Edgar Dent GBR DL13 3PR

    BARCELONA SPAIN The People vs The Spanish Government and Monarch: Top Class musicians perform to the people:

  • Speak softly. Carry a big stick. Beat the $hit out of organized crime doing business as government; religions too.

  • Just watched Field McC interview on CSTT with Jason Goodman. GREAT interview. Going “viral” for sure.

  • Does this look like real war to any of you ???? THE PHONEY WAR . When Leopold Amery suggested to Kingsley Wood that the Black Forest be bombed with incendiaries to burn its ammunition dumps, Wood—the Secretary of State for Air—amazed the member of parliament by responding that the forest was “private property” and could not be bombed; neither could weapons factories, as the Germans might do the same.[9 At the Nuremberg Trials, German military commander Alfred Jodl said that “if we did not collapse already in the year 1939 that was due only to the fact that during the Polish campaign, the approximately 110 French and British divisions in the West were held completely inactive against the 23 German divisions.”[14]

    General Siegfried Westphal stated that if the French had attacked in force in September 1939 the German army “could only have held out for one or two week. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*