“Have Serco’s North Tower shareholders thrown Bandar Bush under the bus?”

Source: Middle East Eye

EXCLUSIVE: Senior Saudi figures tortured and beaten in purge

Several detainees taken to hospital with torture injuries, while sources tell MEE scale of crackdown is bigger than authorities have revealed

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has overseen arrest of hundreds of people, including senior royals, ministers and tycoons (AFP) David Hearst’s picture

Thursday 9 November 2017

Some senior figures detained in last Saturday’s purge in Saudi Arabia were beaten and tortured so badly during their arrest or subsequent interrogations that they required hospital treatment, Middle East Eye can reveal.

People inside the royal court also told MEE that the scale of the crackdown, which has brought new arrests each day, is much bigger than Saudi authorities have admitted, with more than 500 people detained and double that number questioned.

Members of the royal family, government ministers and business tycoons were caught up in the sudden wave of arrests orchestrated by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, known as MBS, under the banner of an anti-corruption drive.

Some, but not all, of the top figures arrested were singled out for the most brutal treatment, suffering wounds to the body sustained by classic torture methods. There are no wounds to their faces, so they will show no physical signs of their ordeal when they next appear in public.

Some detainees were tortured to reveal details of their bank accounts. MEE is unable to report specific details about the abuse they suffered in order to protect the anonymity of its sources.

The purge, which follows an earlier roundup of Muslim clerics, writers, economists and public figures, is creating panic in Riyadh, the Saudi capital, particularly among those associated with the old regime of King Abdullah, who died in 2015, with power then passing to his half-brother, King Salman.

Many fear the primary purpose of the crackdown is a move by MBS to knock out all rivals both inside and outside the House of Saud before he replaces his 81-year-old father.

On Wednesday night, seven princes were released from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Riyadh, where they had been held since Saturday. The top royals have been moved to the king’s palace, sources told MEE.

The crown prince’s cousin, Mohammed bin Nayef, who continues be under house arrest, has had his assets frozen, the Reuters news agency reported. Sons of Sultan bin Abdulaziz have also been arrested and had their assets frozen.

Please go to Middle East Eye to read the entire article.
________

 

Related:

Gunfight at the O.K. Las vegas

 

 

1002 Total Views 2 Views Today
Please follow and like us:
Liked it? Take a second to support Site Admin on Patreon!

4 comments

  • With all that oil, imagine how much electricity can be produced … to mine bitcoin! IN GREED WE RUST

    • I love that comment. So true. They are blessed or stolen so much yet they do not minister to the poor, widows or orphens. Instead they enslave the girl’s and boys of the poor multiple ways. God I beseech your holy sign

  • This, of course, is not being reported by the MSM… Also kept hidden by the intelligence agencies that were involved in this… Oh, and not to forget & leave out the culpability of the pro-Islamic / Hillary Clinton / never-Trumper CEO of Mandalay Bay James Mullen => who sold 80% of his MGM shares 3 weeks before the shooting (btw, friend of pro Hillary funder/supporter George Soros).

    Obviously, it was the assassination attempt of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Las Vegas on October 1, 2017 (see video of VIP being taken out of the Tropicana by an armed escort), this was the prelude to the consequential arrest of Alwaleed Bin Talal & crackdown on other family members being held prisoners within the Ritz-Carlton. Some other family members of the House of Saud had lost their lives while attempting to flee the country. Unfortunately, the lives of 59 innocent American people had also resulted in this failed assassination attempt. Do you really think the assassins would be bothered by the deaths of 59 others, in their hasty attempt to create a distraction while they themselves fled the Las Vegas scene, leaving a dead body (a.k.a. Stephen Paddock) behind on the 32nd floor to be blamed for their coverup assassination failure, and consequential take down of 58 other innocent people?

  • That news comes from whatdoesitmean who are just as unreliable , an Irish Catholic – FREEMASON OUTFIT propaganda . For those being conned by Russian propaganda you should read history well , they are extremely dangerous and ugly regime who committed many war crimes . They were also rebuilt by the west in order to con the west ..There are no good guys in this Rothschild ,Royal Catholic mess . The Swiss are the headquartes of tyranny for all .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*