Cloud-Centric Crime Scene Investigation (C2CSI) Radio for August 25, 2015 – Rebuttal to Article – Searching for Light in the Darkness of Insanity – So, How Many More People Are Going to Have to Be Killed? – 56 Percent of Ireland’s Exports Are Linked to Pharmaceutical Production (€47 Billion Market) – Leave the Children Out of This Controversy
This briefing presented
by C2CSI – Abel Danger
Abel Danger Broadcast for August 25, 2015
The discussion with Fiona O’Leary is based on the content of this controversial article and information it contains:
The Overt and Covert Intimidation of Brandy Vaughan
189 children in this group recovered from autism, according to this information mined out of the internet on the subject of autism. They are children under the age of eighteen – so don’t expect names, telephone numbers and addresses, only to expose them to the machinations and deception used by adults (adolescents) for their own cynical reasons, or on behalf of those they work for or are pawns (cat’s paws and claws) for.
Do not bring children into this public discourse either. They are innocent and should not be used as pawns by either side of this dialogue. If anyone would care to contact this group (which is a closed group) for further information on the individual cases of these 189 children, the parents would probably be glad to assist.
189 children recovered from autism
The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Student Medical Journal indicates that “some 50% [56% as of 2009] of Ireland’s exports are linked to pharmaceutical production.” The risk to Ireland’s pharmaceutical industry profits if this industry were at all compromised would be enormous, jeopardizing a €40 billion (roughly US$46 billion) cash cow.
Some 50% of Ireland’s exports are linked to pharmaceutical production, and Ireland is the second largest net exporter of medicines in the world.1 According to the Industrial Development Agency (IDA) Ireland, the estimated replacement value of the Irish pharmaceutical sector is more than €40 billion. Furthermore, 20% of research and development in Ireland goes towards research and development of chemicals and chemical products.2 However, the industry’s research integrity and overall benefit to the public has constantly been questioned.
Some argue that although newer drugs may be superior to existing ones, the exponential increase in prices imposes an unnecessary burden of expense. Others counter that the long-term benefits outweigh increasing costs, since even small improvements in current drugs can lead to scientific breakthroughs down the road. Compounding the controversial role of pharmaceutical companies are those of researchers and prescribing physicians – are they co-operative conspirators or consumer crusaders? – See more at: http://www.rcsismj.com/4th-edition/pharm/#sthash.FYcxxRdn.dpuf
Full article at: Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Student Medical Journal
Ireland is where seven of the top pharmaceutical companies have their operations. Facts about pharmaceutical companies located in Ireland:
Key sector characteristics:
• Ireland is the No. 1 European location for international pharmaceutical investment.
• Over 30 FDA approved pharma / biopharma plants are located in Ireland.
• Eight of the top 10 global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies have integrated manufacturing operations in Ireland.
• Six out of ten of the world’s top selling drugs are now produced in Ireland.
• In 2009, exports of pharmaceutical and medicinal products exceeded €19.5 billion, making Ireland one of the largest net
exporters of pharmaceuticals in the world.
• Using the broader pharmachem measure, exports in 2009 exceeded €47 billion, or 56% of all Irish exports.
• The pharmaceutical industry in Ireland directly employs over 24,000 people, with a further 25,000 employed in the provision of services to the sector.
This is a listing of the top ten pharma companies operating in Ireland:
Top Ten Pharma and Med Device Companies In Ireland
Why Don’t Amish Children Get Autism?
The safe use of chlorine dioxide (MMS):
General Comments About the Safe Use of Chlorine Dioxide
Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism:
Autism Relevant Vaccine Dangers in Scientific Literature
Note: DO NOT mess around with chlorine dioxide (MMS) unless you know exactly what you are doing. We are not promoting MMS – only making the public aware that unless they educate themselves thoroughly and follow strict protocols, they are risking complications.
Do Vaccines Cause Autism?
August 25, 2014
by Jeff Prager
Yes [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21].
The government and scientists the world over have known since the late 1980s that vaccines can, in many cases, cause autism.
When accessing and reading the peer-reviewed studies linked below, you can generally find the conclusions in the last 3-4 sentences in each abstract, which means you don’t always have to read the entire report.
In some abstracts you need only read the very last sentence. Each and every link below supports the statement, “vaccines can cause autism“. I’ve provided 21 links. Unfortunately, I can provide many, many more.
1. Blood Levels of Mercury Are Related to Diagnosis of Autism: A Reanalysis of an Important Data Set, Clinical Neurology, 2007: http://jcn.sagepub.com/content/22/11/1308.abstract
2. Mercury And Autism: Accelerating Evidence, Neuro Endocrinology Letters, 2005: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16264412…
3. Immunological Findings In Autism, International Review of Neurobiology, 2005: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16512356
4. A two-phase study evaluating the relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccine administration and the risk for an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis in the United States, Translational Neurodegeneration, December 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24354891
5. 100 Studies On The Health Dangers Of Vaccines, ConsfearacyNewz, August 2012, http://consfearacynewz.blogspot.fr/…/100-studies-on-health-…
6. Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story, Global Research, August 25, 2014: http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccine-fraud-u-s-main…/5397607
7. Adverse Effects of Pertussis and Rubella Vaccines, Institute of Medicine, the National Academies Collection, 1991: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25121241
8. Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Executive Summary, NCBI, 2001: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK223721/
9. Methodological issues and evidence of malfeasance in research purporting to show thimerosal in vaccines is safe, BioMed Research International, June 2014: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065774/#B20
10. Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life. Proceedings of the Epidemic Intelligence Service Annual Conference; 2000; Atlanta, Ga, USA. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Ga, USA, 2000.
11. Effect of thimerosal on the neurodevelopment of premature rats, World Journal of Pediatrics, PubMed, NCBI, November 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24235069
12. Thimerosal exposure and the role of sulfation chemistry and thiol availability in autism, International Journal of Environmental Research And Public Health, August 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23965928
13. Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes, Journal Of Inorganic Biochemistry, November 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23932735
14. B-lymphocytes from a population of children with autism spectrum disorder and their unaffected siblings exhibit hypersensitivity to thimerosal, Journal of Toxicology, June 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23843785
15. Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS): toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants, and autoimmunity, Journal Immunological Research, July 2013: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
16. Thimerosal-Derived Ethylmercury Is a Mitochondrial Toxin in Human Astrocytes: Possible Role of Fenton Chemistry in the Oxidation and Breakage of mtDNA, The Journal of Toxicology, June 2012: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22811707
17. Administration of thimerosal to infant rats increases overflow of glutamate and aspartate in the prefrontal cortex: protective role of dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, Journal Neurochemical Research, February 2012: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22015977
18. Persistent behavioral impairments and alterations of brain dopamine system after early postnatal administration of thimerosal in rats, Behavioral Brain Research, PubMed, NCBI, September 2011: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21549155
19. Lasting neuropathological changes in rat brain after intermittent neonatal administration of thimerosal, Association of Polish Neuropathologists And Medical Research Center, 2010: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21225508
20. Hepatitis B vaccination of male neonates and autism diagnosis, NHIS 1997-2002, Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 2010: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
21. The biological basis of autism spectrum disorders: Understanding causation and treatment by clinical geneticists, US National Library of Medicine, 2010: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20628444