#2420: Serco 8(a) Waypoints from Francophonie Labs – Clinton’s Hedgie Women Death-Bet Suites – AF Stall, MH Flaperon on Marine Corps Onion Route
1. In 1962, Serco 8(a) root companies began transmitting waypoint timing signals over Telstar 1 from police laboratories affiliated with Interpol or La Francophonie so police could align pre-script with post-spin for the assassinations of leaders in sovereign states.
2. In 2001, Clinton associates in the French American Foundation launched a pay-to-play service for women in hedge funds (“hedgies”) who allegedly use loans to Serco 8(a) companies to buy access to online death-bet suites in various international hotel chains, particularly the former ITT Sheraton chain now owned by the Starwood Group.
3. On October 6, 2000, former Marine Corps General James Jones allegedly commissioned the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet onion router (Tor) for use by Francophonie labs in aligning death-betting script-and-spin crimes; for example, where the Direction générale de l’armement-Techniques aéronautiques (DGA-TA) à Balma, près de Toulouse, appears to have used phony waypoints to align the script and spin of a AF447 nose-up stall with a MH370 ripped-off claperon.
Field McConnell invites readers to refer to his Open Letter to General Joseph Dunford – Treason Against the United States – 18 U.S. Code § 2382 – Misprision of Treason – Government Drug Running – USMC Col. James Sabow’s Assassination – US Military Members Are Being Threatened
Open Letter to General Joseph Dunford – Treason Against the United States – 18 U.S. Code § 2382 – Misprision of Treason – Government Drug Running – USMC Col. James Sabow’s Assassination – US Military Members Are Being Threatened
“Telstar is the name of various communications satellites. The first two Telstar satellites were experimental and nearly identical. Telstar 1 launched on top of a Thor-Delta rocket on July 10, 1962. It successfully relayed through space the first television pictures, telephone calls, and fax images, and provided the first live transatlantic television feed. Telstar 2 launched May 7, 1963. Telstar 1 and 2—though no longer functional—still orbit the Earth.
Belonging to AT&T, the original Telstar was part of a multi-national agreement among AT&T (US), Bell Telephone Laboratories (US), NASA (US), GPO (UK) and the National PTT (France) to develop experimental satellite communications over the Atlantic Ocean. Bell Labs held a contract with NASA, paying the agency for each launch, independent of success.
The US ground station—built by Bell Labs—was Andover Earth Station, in Andover, Maine. The main British ground station was at Goonhilly Downs in southwestern England. The BBC, as international coordinator, used this location. The standards 525/405 conversion equipment (filling a large room) was researched and developed by the BBC and located in the BBC Television Centre, London. The French ground station was at Pleumeur-Bodou (48°47′10″N 3°31′26″W) in north-western France.
That evening, Telstar 1 also relayed the first telephone call transmitted through space, and it successfully transmitted faxes, data, and both live and taped television, including the first live transmission of television across an ocean from Andover, Maine, US to Goonhilly Downs, England and Pleumeur-Bodou, France.[clarification needed] (An experimental passive satellite, Echo 1, had been used to reflect and redirect communications signals two years earlier, in 1960.) In August 1962, Telstar 1 became the first satellite used to synchronize time between two continents, bringing the United Kingdom and the United States to within 1 microsecond [waypoint timing for online death or assassination betting on JFK?] of each other (previous efforts were only accurate to 2,000 microseconds).”
“Le caisson sera ouvert ce mercredi 5 août en début d’après-midi. A l’intérieur, le débris d’aile retrouvé sur le rivage réunionnais qui pourrait appartenir au Boeing 777 du vol MH370. L’avion de la Malaysia Airlines avait disparu des écrans de contrôle le 8 mars 2014 avec 239 personnes à son bord. Le morceau d’aile identifié comme un flaperon – aileron mobile situé à l’arrière de l’aile – sera analysé par les équipes de la Direction générale de l’armement-Techniques aéronautiques (DGA-TA) à Balma, près de Toulouse. Sous l’œil attentif de représentants du Bureau d’enquêtes et d’analyses (BEA), de la compagnie malaisienne, de la Chine (nationalité de 153 disparus), de la France et de l’avionneur Boeing.”
http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/03/2294-marine-links-clintons-1sky-carbon.html Plum City – (AbelDanger.net): United States Marine Field McConnell has linked 1Sky partners’ alleged use of the Clintonemail.com server for carbon capping (350 ppm!) the aviation industry, to the Serco Black Hand* navigators who apparently imputed ad-hoc way points into autopilots on aircraft hijacked by the Bin Laden Group on 9/11 and triggered a fatal nose-up stall in the Airbus 330 of Air France Flight 447 on June 1, 2009, while Hillary Clinton established an alibi at a ministerial meeting of Pathways to Prosperity in America.”
“Flight AF 447 on 1st June 2009
A330-203, registered F-GZCP
7 June 2011 briefing
The operations on board the Ile de Sein came to an end on the afternoon of Friday 3 June. The vessel is on its way to Las Palmas (Canary Islands) for demobilisation on 9 June.
In the course of next week, it will arrive in the port of Bayonne (south-west France), from where the airplane parts will be transferred to a hangar belonging to the DGA Techniques aéronautiques in Toulouse and the human remains taken to a forensic mortuary.”
“*CyberSecurity and the Law: Managing CyberRisk
As challenges related to cyber security emerge as an ever-greater priority in France and the United States, the French-American Foundation, with offices in the United States and France, will organize its second annual Cyber Security and the Law forum in Washington, D.C. in September 2015. The conference will focus on the changing dimensions of cyber threats and methods to mitigate liability exposure for cyber security breaches. The conference will provide a closed-door forum for a select group of senior European and American government officials, internationally-recognized security professionals, and business leaders to address questions concerning the management of cyber security risks, with a focus on identifying solutions to emerging threats.
In 2014, the French-American Foundation organized an inaugural forum on cyber security and the growing worldwide challenge of cyber crime. Held under the patronage of INTERPOL and the French Minister of the Interior, this series of roundtable discussions brought together European and U.S. government officials, leaders of industry, and other internationally-recognized security professionals and experts for a targeted discussion on the subject. Featured speakers included:
Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service
General Jean-Paul Paloméros, NATO Supreme Allied Commander Transformation
Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cyber Security Coordinator, National Security Council
Michael Mukasey, former U.S. Attorney General
Rob Wainwright, Director, EUROPOL.”
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the £1.3 trillion hedge fund women
In their elegant ballgowns, they could be among the guests at any charity reception hosted by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
By David Harrison and Claire Duffin
8:00AM BST 23 Oct 2011
In fact, these are some of the most powerful and influential individuals to have gathered at St James’s Palace. All leading figures in finance, they help to control assets totalling £1.3 trillion.
Left-to-right in photograph:
2) Amanda Pullinger. 45: Chief executive of Pullinger Management in New York. Executive director of 100WHF. Studied modern history at Oxford University where she was a contemporary of David Cameron. Originally from Solihull, has lived in New York for 24 years. Fan of Downton Abbey.
3) Effie Datson, 41: Head of foreign exchange and global macro prime brokerage for Deutsche Bank, which has managed assets of £480 billion. Previously worked at IKOS and Goldman Sachs. London Board Chair of 100WHF. Has a degree in social sciences and MBA, both from Harvard. Lives with husband Edwin, a venture capitalist, in a £1 million flat in Battersea, southwest London. Competes in triathlons.
4) Claire Smith, 48: Research analyst and partner with Albourne Partners, independent global advisers whose 200 clients worldwide have an estimated £145 billion invested in hedge funds. Works from home in Geneva.
5) Kathryn Graham, 39: Director of BT Pension Scheme Management in London, BT’s pensions advisory arm, the largest scheme in the UK at £34 billion. Has an MA in economics and mathematics from Edinburgh University. Trustee of hedge fund standards board in London.
6) Roxanne Mosley Sargent, 43: Previously co-head of sales and marketing at Armajaro Asset Management, formerly head of hedge fund capital group for Europe at Deutsche Bank. MBA from Harvard. Married with young children, lives in Notting Hill, west London.
7) Kristen Eshak Weldon, 33: Managing director of Blackstone Group International Partners which has £99 billion of managed assets. 100WHF London board member. Previously worked at JP Morgan. Studied at Georgetown University, Washington DC. Originally from Houston, Texas and now living in London. Likes designer fashion labels including Diane von Furstenberg, Max Mara and Donna Karan.
8) Natasha Sai, 35, a managing director with the banking giant Goldman Sachs, America’s 5th largest bank by revenue, which has £515 billion of managed assets. Lives in Hammersmith, west London. Featured in a 2001 Sky One series called The Real Sex in the City, about the lives of single girls in New York.
9) Sonia Gardner, 49: Moroccan-born president and co-founder, Avenue Capital Group, a global investment firm with £12.5 billion of managed assets. Made a donation to Hillary Clinton’s New York Senate re-election campaign. Mrs Clinton’s daughter Chelsea joined Ms Gardner’s Avenue Capital Group in 2006. [Steering Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc. out of bankruptcy protection; allegedly with the proceeds of online assassination betting!!!]
10) Stephanie Breslow: partner and co-head of the investment management group at Schulte Roth & Zabel, a New York law firm with an office in London. Lives in New York with husband and two stepchildren. Graduate of Columbia University School of Law. Is on the advisory board of the Columbia Law School’s Gender and Sexuality Centre.
11) Mindy Posoff, 51: Founder, Traversent Capital Partners, a consultancy for hedge funds and asset managers. Also managing director of Golden Seeds, dedicated to investing in young companies founded or led by women. Former director of Credit Suisse. Likes Queen Latifah, the American rapper.
12) Carol Kim: managing director, the Blackstone Group, based in Hong Kong. Previously based in New York as a Vice President in the Absolute Return Strategies Group at Lehman Brothers. 100WHF co-founder and board director. Has a BA in Urban and Economic Studies from the University of Toronto.
13) Mimi Drake, 42: President of Permit Capital Advisors, an independent investment advisory firm based in Philadelphia. Previously in magazine publishing. Has an MBA in finance from the University of Pennsylvania. Formerly Mimi Keller, she married Thomas Drake, a doctor, in 1996.
14) Kristin Fox, 47: Former journalist, founder and principal of FoxInspires consultancy. Chicago-based. A former news director of HedgeWorld. Owns 110 pairs of shoes and admits to a penchant for the creations of Mephisto, Icon and Stuart Weitzman.”
Designed by architect Martin Stern, Jr., it was opened in 1984 and was owned by Trump Entertainment Resorts. It was closed permanently on September 16, 2014.
April 12, 2010 10:20 p.m. ET
A group of bondholders aligned with real-estate magnate Donald Trump won a victory over financier Carl Icahn Monday in a bid to control three casinos in Atlantic City that bear Mr. Trump’s name.
The use of the name had turned into something of a spat between the two high-profile investors.
“Each year billions of dollars of illegal gambling takes place in New Jersey. Illegal gambling operations range from employees who make money on office sports betting pools to online poker websites to multi-million dollar enterprises run by organized criminals. Despite the availability of legal gambling in New Jersey, studies have shown that illegal gambling persists because it offers options that are not available legally (e.g., casino gambling outside of Atlantic City), and because some gamblers prefer using a bookmaker who they personally know. State law does not punish players, but a person operating an illegal gambling enterprise, or possessing equipment or records used for illegal gambling can face up to 5 years imprisonment depending on the quantity and size of the bets. However, illegal gambling arrests are rare in New Jersey, and there is presumption of non-incarceration for first-time offenders.”
We apply a consistent procurement process to the selection and use of suppliers. This ensures that we comply with laws and regulations and other requirements applicable to the locations where we operate. It also means that we get maximum value from our spend, whilst meeting customer requirements.
We work collaboratively to deliver sustainable value; maintain the integrity of our procurement process; and drive continuous improvements. To achieve this we apply a consistent procurement process in selecting and using suppliers, so that we:
– manage business and financial risk, derive maximum value from our spend , through appropriate procurement strategies and supplier selection criteria, such as low cost, technically acceptable or best overall value, whilst mitigating risks to business and customer objectives and meeting our customer service requirements
– work collaboratively across all Serco’s Divisions and with suppliers to maximise and deliver sustainable value to Serco, maintain the integrity of our procurement process and drive continuous improvements
– comply with laws and regulations and other requirements applicable to the locations in which we operate our business
– reflect our ethical standards and code of conduct throughout our supply chain and ensure that sourcing initiatives are fair and ethical to both Serco and the participating suppliers consider social and environmental and other factors important to our clients and the communities within which we operate in the supply chain
All procurement activity is governed by the Serco Group plc Delegated Approval Authorities. Each Division has a Divisional Procurement and Supply Chain Lead to support effective sourcing and negotiating strategies.
A Procurement and Supply Chain Executive Board oversees the implementation of Procurement and Supply Chain strategy.
Sustainable procurement is our commitment to achieve value for money on a whole life basis in a way that delivers tangible social, environmental and economic outcomes. We expect our suppliers to meet a set of sustainable procurement standards. These are considered when reviewing the overall suitability and performance of suppliers.
Our commitments and required standards are defined in our policy statement and supporting Group Standard.
A Supplier Code of Conduct is made available for suppliers to ensure that they know what is expected of them.”
RESTON, VIRGINIA – May 19, 2011 – Serco Inc., a provider of professional, technology, and management services to the federal government, has been recognized as Supplier of the Year by The Boeing Company in the Technology category for its state-of-the-practice Enterprise Architecture solutions.
The Boeing Supplier of the Year award is the company’s premier supplier honor, presented annually to its top suppliers in recognition of their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. This year’s 16 winners represent an elite group among more than 17,525 active Boeing suppliers in nearly 52 countries around the world. This selection was based on stringent performance criteria for quality, delivery performance, cost, environmental initiatives, customer service and technical expertise. This is the second time Serco has been recognized as Supplier of the Year by Boeing. In January 2011, Serco also received the Boeing Performance Excellence Gold Award in recognition of the Company’s performance excellence.
“We are extremely honored to receive this recognition for our work in support of Boeing. This prestigious award demonstrates our passion for excellence and ability to apply Serco’s Enterprise Architecture expertise across a broad range of applications,” said Ed Casey, Chairman and CEO of Serco. “We continue to grow our EA practice, and over the past 15 years we have deployed solutions to support enterprises and systems across federal and commercial environments.”
Serco’s Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence is based in Colorado Springs, CO. The team provides a variety of services in support of Boeing’s business units as well as research and development efforts. Serco’s architecture employs object-oriented (OO)/Unified Modeling Language (UML) to define, design and satisfy defense agencies’ mission-critical requirements, including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I). This approach improves system developer’s understanding of operational requirements and how best to integrate enterprise operations and systems for the optimal fulfillment of C4I and other operational needs.
About Serco Inc.: Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology, and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate, and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services, and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Serco Inc. has approximately 11,000 employees, annual revenue of $1.5 billion, and is ranked in the Top 30 of the largest Federal Prime Contractors by Washington Technology. Serco Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Serco Group plc, a $6.6 billion international business that helps transform government and public services around the world. More information about Serco Inc. can be found at www.serco-na.com.”
President Barack Obama today announced that the head of the U.S. Small Business Administration, Karen Mills, will be the newest cabinet member.
He made the announcement that the SBA would become a cabinet-level agency in front of small-business owners at the White House. The head of the SBA was a cabinet-level position under the Clinton Administration.
The announcement was part of a larger proposal that would combine the SBA with five other government agencies that focus on business and trade.
Those organizations include the Commerce Department’s core business and trade functions; the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative; the Export-Import Bank; the Overseas Private Investment Corporation; and the Trade and Development Agency.
These agencies combined would, according to Obama, create a more efficient climate for business development and entrepreneurship. In addition, according to AP, the merger would save the federal government $3 billion over 10 years by eliminating duplicate costs and human resources.
Barry Sloane, CEO of the Small Business Authority, applauded the move. “I think it’s constructive for two reasons,” he told CNBC.com. “By doing this, Obama is making a statement that small business is important. And, he’s making good on his promise of reducing overlapping agencies, which will reduce government spending.”
The proposal to merge the agencies must be approved by Congress. If the merger is approved, the SBA would no longer be in the cabinet.
Sloane the SBA has been an engine for recovery from the recession. “Under the Obama Recovery Act, he increased loan size from the SBA from $2 million to $5 million, and increased the amount of government guarantee on those loans, which has been helpful to business owners. This proposal is another acknowledgment of the importance of small business.”
House Small Business Committee Chairman Sam Graves (R-MO) said in a statement today that “I look forward to examining the [proposed merger] further, and I hope the President will work very closely with Congress before finalizing any changes.”
While he was non-committal on whether he would vote to approve the changes, he said: “Decreasing the size of government and reducing bureaucracy is something that I support in principle, however, it is important that any effort to make significant changes to federal commerce and trade programs be done carefully, and in a way that protects America’s small businesses.”
“Serco’s Office of Partner Relations (OPR) helps facilitate our aggressive small business utilization and growth strategies. Through the OPR, Serco mentors four local small businesses under formal Mentor Protégé Agreements: Three sponsored by DHS (Base One Technologies, TSymmetry, Inc., and HeiTech Services, Inc.,) and the fourth sponsored by GSA (DKW Communications, Inc.). Serco and HeiTech Services were awarded the 2007 DHS Mentor Protégé Team Award for exceeding our mentoring goals.” http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/100515p.pdf
“Base One Technologies – Corporate Strategy – We are a Government Certified Women-Owned Business
We practice Diversity Recruitment and Staffing for IT positions
Base One was founded in 1994 by a women engineer who had made a career in technology research for many years. Base One has been very successful in focusing on diversity recruiting and staffing for IT projects. It has been our experience that the greater the diversity mix, the more creative the solution. As in any field the more diverse the viewpoint the more thorough your analysis. Our engineers can think out of the box.
Because of our affiliations we have access to pools of resources among more diverse groups & individuals. We work with a large pool of minority professionals who specialize in IT skills. We are able to have access to these resources through our status as a D/MWBD firm and our affiliations. These affiliations assist us in working with resources among more diverse groups & individuals.
We are also partnered with firms that are 8A certified as Minority firms, Disabled Veteran firms, Native American firms, Vietnam veteran firms, women owned firms.
Our hub zone location keeps us close to the professional organizations of great diversity. We are active in recruiting from and networking with these community organizations of local IT professionals. This has given us access to a large pool of diversity talent.
Base One’s staff of engineers are a diverse group of professionals. This diverse network of engineers helps us to branch out to other engineers and creates an even larger network of resources for us to work with.
The greater the diversity the more complete & thorough the analysis. The broader the spectrum of points of view the broader the scope of the analysis. We feel that a diverse team gives us a greater advantage in creating cutting edge solutions. To that end we will continue to nurture these relationships to further extend our talent pool.
The greater the diversity mix, the more creative the solution.
The more diverse the viewpoint, the more thorough the analysis.
The more diverse our team, the more our engineers can think out of the box.
This is why Base One Technologies concentrates on diversity recruitment in the belief that a diverse team gives us a greater advantage in creating cutting edge solutions.”
Information Security Planning is the process whereby an organization seeks to protect its operations and assets from data theft or computer hackers that seek to obtain unauthorized information or sabotage business operations.
Key Clients Benefiting From Our Information Security Expertise: Pentagon Renovation Program, FAA, Citigroup, MCI.
Base One technologies
Expertly researches, designs, and develops information security policies that protect your data and manage your firm’s information technology risk at levels acceptable to your business.
Performs architectural assessments and conducts both internal and external penetration testing. The results of these efforts culminate in an extensive risk analysis and vulnerabilities report.
Develops, implements and supports Information Security Counter measures such as honey-pots and evidence logging and incident documentation processes and solutions.”
“The 8(a) Business Development Program assists in the development of small businesses owned and operated by individuals who are socially and economically disadvantaged, such as women and minorities. The following ethnic groups are classified as eligible: Black Americans; Hispanic Americans; Native Americans (American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts, or Native Hawaiians); Asian Pacific Americans (persons with origins from Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia (Kampuchea), Vietnam, Korea, The Philippines, U.S. Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (Republic of Palau), Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Samoa, Macao, Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu, or Nauru); Subcontinent Asian Americans (persons with origins from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, the Maldives Islands or Nepal). In 2011, the SBA, along with the FBI and the IRS, uncovered a massive scheme to defraud this program. Civilian employees of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, working in concert with an employee of Alaska Native Corporation Eyak Technology LLC allegedly submitted fraudulent bills to the program, totaling over 20 million dollars, and kept the money for their own use. It also alleged that the group planned to steer a further 780 million dollars towards their favored contractor.”
“On October 6, 2000, the NMCI contract was awarded to Electronic Data Systems (EDS), now HP Enterprise Services (HP). Secretary of the Navy Gordon England summed up the Navy’s IT Environment prior to the commencement of NMCI: “We basically had 28 separate commands budgeting, developing, licensing, and operating IT autonomously. It was inefficient and from the larger Department perspective, produced results that were far from optimal.”
NMCI consolidated roughly 6,000 networks—some of which could not e-mail, let alone collaborate with each other—into a single integrated and secure IT environment. HP updated more than 100,000 desktop and laptop PCs in 2007. The program also consolidated an ad hoc network of more than 8,000 applications to 500 in four years and 15,003 logistics and readiness systems to 2,759 over a two-year period.
Sub-contractors to HP include:
Harris Corporation (which acquired Multimax formerly known as Netco Government Services and WAM!NET), which provided enterprise network infrastructure design and support until its contract expired in 2014.
Verizon, which provides wide area network (WAN) connectivity.
HP also provides the security services once provided by Raytheon.
“HP also has worked with more than 400 small businesses, with 5 percent for small disadvantaged businesses, 5 percent for women-owned small businesses and 1.5 percent for HUBZone small businesses. Since its inception, NMCI has exceeded the minimum 40% small business objective set for the contract.
The Department of the Navy has shown no desire to scale back or cancel the program. On 24 March 2006 the Navy exercised its three-year, $3 billion option to extend the contract through September 2010.
In April 2006, users began to log on with Common Access Cards (CACs), a smartcard-based logon system called the Cryptographic Log On (CLO). In October 2008, NMCI’s prime contractor HP posted a set of procedures so Apple Mac users can access NMCI’s public-facing Web services, such as the e-mail and calendar functions, using their CAC readers with their Macs. The workaround also works with other Defense Department CAC-enabled networks. Alternatively, NMCI and all other CAC-authenicated DoD websites may be accessed using LPS-Public.”
“Government still paying G4S and Serco millions for tagging despite ban Alan Travis Home affairs editor
Thursday 25 June 2015 00.01 BST
The Ministry of Justice is still paying security firms G4S and Serco millions of pounds every month for supplying electronic tagging equipment, more than a year after both companies were barred from running the contract.
Both companies faced criminal investigations by the Serious Fraud Office over allegations of overcharging that led to them repaying nearly £180m.
The continuing monthly payments to the two companies were uncovered by an analysis of Ministry of Justice (MoJ) data by the Centre for Crime and Justice Studies which shows that G4S was paid a total of £8.7m between March 2014 – when it lost the tagging contract – and February 2015. Serco was paid £4.5m over the same period.
The electronic monitoring tags are used to enforce curfews on more than 100,000 offenders each year. The outsourcing giant Capita took over the contract on an interim basis in April last year.
In July 2014, Capita and three other companies were named as the winners of a £265m six-year contract to supply the next generation of satellite tracking tags, which would allow dangerous and repeat offenders to be monitored around the clock.”