#2272: Marine Links HSBC SOE Drug-Hub Northolt To Serco Body Bag Book, Black-Hand 7/7 Power

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net): United States Marine Field McConnell has linked HSBC alleged funding of a Special Operations Executive (‘SOE’) drug hub at RAF Northolt – to Serco’s body-bag bookmaker services for its shareholders and the power supplied by Aggreko to the Black Hand* Honourable Artillery Company’s Resilience mortuary after 7/7.

McConnell claims that Serco CEO Rupert Soames, the former Aggreko CEO, used the SOE drug hub at Northolt to transport killers with communications gear and morticians with body bags to mass-casualty events such as 7/7 or 9/11 and spot fix the number of bodies processed through temporary morgues (c.f. DMORT/Resilience) powered by Black Hand captains or journeymen.

Black Hand* – Lloyd’s Register of captains or journeymen with a “Privy Seal License to Kill, Burn, Bribe” for the City of London’s Honourable Artillery Company 1537; Master Mariners and Air Pilots (formerly GAPAN) 1929, and The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts 1638 – whose alumni include U.S. Presidents James Monroe, Chester Alan Arthur, Calvin Coolidge and John F. Kennedy and – perhaps – Barack ‘Con Air Visa’ Obama.

McConnell claims HSBC has used Serco (formerly RCA GB 1929) to run the SOE drug-hub operations at Northolt since the late Black-Hand Duke of Windsor merged the King’s Flight into the No. 161 (Special Duties) Squadron, which, with 138 Squadron, was tasked with moving SOE spies or killers with forged documents and equipment through Nazi-occupied Europe.

McConnell claims that HSBC and Serco’s Northolt command prepared bombs at the Honourable Artillery Grounds, booked Black Hand and DMORT agents into a phony 7/7 exercise and flew 400 excess body bits to a laboratory in Bosnia for ID to match a spot-fixed body bag count of 56.

McConnell invites RAF Northolt commanding officer Group Captain Andy Bacon to rebut his allegation that Serco used an SOE Northolt drug hub to transport the 7/7 killers and morticians to London to spot fix 56 body bags at a temporary morgue powered by Aggreko in the Black Hand‘s Honourable Artillery Company grounds.

Prequel 1: #1874: Marine Links MI-3 Mycroft Soames to Serco 7/7 Tags, Katrina Spot-Fixed Body Bags

Prequel 2: #1874: Marine Links MI-3 Mycroft Soames to Serco 7/7 Tags, Katrina Spot-Fixed Body Bags

Prequel 3: RAF Northolt

Aggreko – What we do

7/7 – London bombings – Terrorist exercise Peter Power – Cover up
7/7 Bombings An Inside Job: Police Intelligence Tony Farrell Interview

Sunset Interviews [Group Captain Andy Bacon ADC MA BSc] RAF.

SWISSLEAKS – “HSBC developed dangerous clients: arms merchants, drug dealers, terrorism financers” 

Copy of SERCO GROUP PLC: List of Subsidiaries AND Shareholders! (Mobile Playback Version) [Note that HSBC is Serco’s banker and one of Serco’s major shareholders with
Her Majesty’s Government and its funds] 

Serco… Would you like to know more?

“Mortuary Solutions 
Back/De Boer Business Continuity – temporary business space/Mortuary Solutions

Handling an emergency situation such as a major fire or terrorist attack in which there may be casualties or even fatalities, is one of the most demanding situations central and local governments can be faced with.

Local Emergency Mortuary Arrangement

Under present regulations it is the responsibility and obligation of a local authority to deal with disasters in its area. The Local Emergency Mortuary Arrangement means the local government must be prepared to receive casualties within 24 hours at a nearby location.

This can be a very difficult task, particularly at a time when there would be so many other demands on local authority officials such as public order, caring for bereaved relatives, security, and forensic science issues.

Quick delivery of fully functional facilities

De Boer can provide all the essential facilities which may be required and amenities such as electricity, specific temperature control equipment, as well as special flooring to deal with chemicals and water.


Our extensive experience in handling disaster situations have enabled us to create a unique, affordable solution to provide requirements that can be operational anywhere at anytime, twenty four hours a day, every day of the year.

Previous assignments include:

Mortuary Extension in London for tsunami repatriation casualties 
– Emergency Mortuary in central London after the 7/7 bombs (click here to download HAC-video wmv 20MB) [Power supplied by Aggreko in contract set up by Serco CEO Rupert Soames]

Emergency mortuary in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina 
– Forensic facilities in the Midlands after warehouse fire.

Amongst the visitors were members of the Royal Family, Government Ministers, Faith Leaders, senior officers and planners from the emergency services and many Category 1 and 2 agencies under the Civil Contingency Act . The Lord Chancellor who attended [allegedly on orders of Mycroft Soames] described the facilities as setting a “Gold standard” in the care of victims and the pursuit of forensic evidence’”. (London Regional Resilience Report on events of 7 July 2005, page 47)”

“The Special Operations Executive (SOE) was a British World War II organisation. Following Cabinet approval, it was officially formed by Minister of Economic Warfare Hugh Dalton on 22 July 1940, to conduct espionage, sabotage and reconnaissancein occupied Europe (and later, in South East Asia also) against the Axis powers, and to aid local resistance movements.

It was initially also involved in the formation of the Auxiliary Units, a top secret “stay-behind” resistance organisation which would have been activated in the event of a German invasion of Britain.

Few people were aware of SOE’s existence. To those who were part of it or liaised with it, it was sometimes referred to as “the Baker Street Irregulars“, after the location of its London headquarters. It was also known as “Churchill’s Secret Army” or the “Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare”. Its various branches, and sometimes the organisation as a whole, were concealed for security purposes behind names such as the “Joint Technical Board” or the “Inter-Service Research Bureau”, or fictitious branches of the Air Ministry, Admiralty or War Office.

SOE operated in all countries or former countries occupied by or attacked by the Axis forces, except where demarcation lines were agreed with Britain’s principal allies (the Soviet Union and the United States). It also made use of neutral territory on occasion, or made plans and preparations in case neutral countries were attacked by the Axis. The organisation directly employed or controlled just over 13,000 people, about 3,200 of whom were women.[1]

After the war, the organisation was officially dissolved on 15 January 1946. A memorial to SOE’s agents was unveiled on the Albert Embankment by Lambeth Palace in London in October 2009.[2]” 

“The 7 July 2005 London bombings (often referred to as 7/7) were a series of coordinated suicide bomb attacks in central London, which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour.

On the morning of Thursday, 7 July 2005, four British Islamist men detonated four bombs—three in quick succession aboard London Underground trains across the city and, later, a fourth on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. As well as the four bombers, 52 civilians were killed and over 700 more were injured in the attacks, the United Kingdom’s worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing as well as the country’s first ever suicide attack.

The explosions were caused by homemade organic peroxide–based devices packed into backpacks. The bombings were followed two weeks later by a series of attempted attacks which failed to cause injury or damage.

The 7 July attacks occurred the day after London had won its bid to host the 2012 Olympic Games, which had highlighted the city’s multicultural reputation.[1]”” 

October 22, 2010 NK68 comments
On 11th October (the day the 7/7 Inquest began), ‘Huggles’ recalled how he had been at King’s Cross station when it all happened:

I was in Kings Cross right after the Piccadilly line blast and there was no problem calling into work to tell my boss that I would be late [a propos of whether mobile phones were working]. I then went into cafe to wait for the hubbub to die down. Over the radio we discovered that it was more than one bomb.

Just over an hour and a half later, there was a report on Radio 5 that some of the bombers were shot by armed response units in the Docklands. When I got home that evening, the news reports said that all the bombers died in the explosions.

The site owner Kevin Boyle asked him whether he had personally heard that Radio 5 news announcement, and ‘Huggles’ replied:


I heard it on the radio but when I got home and I sat in front of the tv for the rest of that evening, it was not repeated. It was in the cafe I heard the news report.
Is this the first mention of a Radio 5 news-announcement, on the 11 o’clock news that morning, of this shooting, at Canary Wharf in the Docklands, of maybe three young men? For comparison, British philosopher Rory Ridley-Duff at Sheffield compiled 17 accounts from the media of this event at Canary Wharf having happened. In addition there are a few more in Appendix 3 of my book. Does anyone else recall such a news-announcement that morning?

If you’re new to the Canary Wharf story, maybe watch the fifth chapter of Muad’Dib’s Ripple Effect. The story often comes with dramatic accounts of how the entire Wharf was ‘locked down’ and 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for ‘at least six hours.’ By the evening the police were trying to dismiss the whole thing.

For comparison, here is a fairly well-known version of the story, reported Down Under:

A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London. The New Zealander, who did not want to be named, said the killing of the two men wearing bombs happened at 10.30am on Thursday (London time).

If it happened, it was an operation ‘Kratos’ job, whereby certain senior police officers are (shockingly) permitted to shoot a member of the public in the head, if they are deemed to be a ‘suicide bomber’ and about to blow themselves up. Thus the above report has the two people shot because they were ‘wearing bombs’ – that judgement is necessary for a Kratos shooting to take place – compare the De Menezes shooting where early accounts had him with a ‘bulging’ raincoat as if they were trying to make out they thought he might be ‘wearing bombs’ as their excuse for shooting him in the head on 22 July 2005 at Stockwell tube station.”
February 26, 2011 NK33 comments
It is quite startling to realise that a special room had been set up to receive the dead of the July 7thbombings in a temporary morgue built on army land, the contract for which (see [1] below) arrived on the contractor’s desk on July 6th, the day before the massacres.

All the bodies of the dead were taken and placed in cold-storage there.

Not until the Inquest, five years later, did startled lawyers acting on behalf of the victim-families get to hear, that NO POST MORTEMS had been performed on the dead.

Let us repeat this astonishing statement, the better to realise our own astounded bafflement:


Let’s listen to the bewildered comment from pathologist Dr. Awani Choudhary, one of the first doctors on the scene from the BMA at Tavistock Square, who testified to the Inquest about his attempts to save the life of Gladys Wundowa:

‘I have not seen the post-mortem report, but I thought that she was bleeding from somewhere … So if the post-mortem says that she was not bleeding from anywhere, just had a spinal injury, I will be surprised…

Q. Since you ask about the post-mortem, can I simply inform you that, as with all the other casualties of the day, no internal post-mortem was conducted into Gladys Wundowa, so unfortunately, much as we would like the answers to the questions that you’ve asked, they don’t –

A. I… I’m absolutely sure that she had had internal injury as well as a spinal injury, and I’m absolutely surprised that a post-mortem has not been done through and through.

Q. Well, Mr Choudhary, that isn’t a matter to concern you.

A. Sorry.

Q. … we don’t need to concern ourselves about that matter. (Jan 20 am, 63:22- 65:6)

No, of course not. 52 dead and no post-mortems, nothing to worry about.




The lawyer acting for the families expressed shock and outrage at the fact that ’cause of death’ had not been definitely confirmed. Would their clients have to put up with ‘brief, neutral and factual’ statements over this most basic of issues?
The Telegraph reported from the Inquest:

‘But the bereaved families said the coroner should be allowed to go into much greater detail about how the deaths came about. They do not want a “sterile” conclusion that their loved ones were unlawfully killed that fails to rule on whether the security agencies could have prevented the atrocities or whether the emergency services could have saved more lives, their lawyers said.

‘Patrick O’Connor QC, for the relatives, told the inquest in a legal argument hearing: “Of course the bereaved interested persons would be very disappointed. But the public may well be quite astonished if that were the position and we were literally kept to the kind of one, one-and-a-half, two sentence verdict in the inquisition that is suggested by some.”

‘He added: ”The statue of Justice is very often depicted blindfolded, but never gagged.” (18 Feb., 2011)

An Inquest without any post-mortems? By way of to trying to remedy this situation, the Inquest turned to the MOD. Why should it be their business? They had to construct a model to show the probable fatal injuries and likely causes of death for those with no obviously fatal external injuries. Colonel Mahoney, Defence Professor of Anaesthesia and Critical Care at the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine in Birmingham, spent a couple of days at the Inquest explaining the situation, whereby ‘virtual Underground carriages’ had been constructed as models, but it all seemed rather vague:

Q. But your approach must, overall, be read subject to a number of caveats?

A. Yes.

Q. Firstly, as you mentioned, there was no invasive post-mortem in any case.

A. Yes.

Q. Secondly, the X-ray examination was limited, as you’ve just said, to fluoroscopy?*

A. Yes.

Q. Thirdly, although you have photographic evidence, in some cases the photographs were difficult to interpret, for reasons I won’t explore with you?

A. Yes. [Jan 31 pm 5:3-17]

Still Clueless about the Explosions
Colonel Mahoney was faced with not only an absence of post-mortems, but also with a weird absence of a coherent theory about the explosive that had been used … We saw how earlier in February the Government’s explosives experts at the Inquest had to tiptoe around the fact that none of them would endorse the government’s peroxide-and-black pepper story. Asked to prepare a report for the Inquest, Colonel Mahoney did so. We note a couple of remarks he made there, from comments he had heard from Clifford Todd, the forensic expert.

His report alluded to ‘Mr Todd’s opinion that the devices were consistent with the use of high explosives.’ In no way can peroxide and black pepper be called a high explosive. Secondly, he found ‘There is little evidence from Mr Todd’s evidence to suggest that the devices produced a significant heat output.’ (‘Blast waves and their effect on the Human Body’, pp.18 & 19) Any peroxide bomb with back pepper as a base is a thermal bomb, because the heat comes from the rapid oxidation of the pepper. The more home-made the bomb the more it is going to be ‘thermal’ ie produce heat. Only the high-blast expertly made explosives of the military will yield a pure blast without heat.

Thus Colonel Mahoney’s report nullifies the Inquest’s silly joke about peroxide and black pepper – it points back to the first theories about the 7/7 blast, which emerged in the week after the event, when the real experts were averring that a military explosive had been used. Colonel Mahoney is the author of several books on this topic: Lady Justice Hallett alluded to ‘the area in which you are most expert: namely, the effects of explosive devices.’ (Jan 31 am, 66:3-4)
What happened to the Bodies?

Why did the families have to wait for a week or sometimes even more, before they learned of the fate of their lost ones? A study by Jenny Edkins (University of Wales, Aberystwyth, author of ‘Trauma and the Memory of Politics’) about the way 7/7 victims were treated explained, ‘This paper is motivated by a concern, an anger even, at the way in which people were treated by the authorities in the aftermath of the London bombings of July 2005. In particular, communication with those searching for missing relatives or friends was one-way or nonexistent. This treatment, it seems to me, provides an example of what Michael Dillon has called “governing terror…”‘

‘Families were plunged into a world of Disaster Victim Identification Forms, Police Liaison Officers, and stonewalling by officials…. In the aftermath of the explosions on the London underground and in Tavistock Square in Bloomsbury on Thursday 7 July 2005, relatives of the missing were kept waiting for up to or over a week for information about where their sons and daughters, friends and family members might be.’
We cite five examples:

* Marie Fatayi-Williams was only allowed to see her son Anthony’s body on July 14th a week later . A police officer was standing around. She had to make a great deal of fuss to obtain this, and she kept being advised against it. She tells this in her book, For the love of Anthony. She is never given the body, she cannot bury her own son.

* A film by Benedetta Ciaccia’s former boyfriend, Raj Babbra, called ’7/7 – Life Without Benedetta’, has her father and mother, speaking in Italian (in Part 3 at 3:58, with only a bit of it subtitled), say: ‘It’s an awful thing to lose your child … let alone not being able to see her dead … they didn’t show her to me … I was advised not to see her … we were told it was better to remember her the way she used to be.’ They never even got to see her body.

* John Taylor, 60, whose 24-year-old daughter Carrie died in the Aldgate blast, described how it took 10 days for he and his wife to discover that their child had died.

* In A Song for Jenny by Julie Nicholson (2010), the Reverend Julie Nicholson asks a policeman why it was taking so very long before she heard about her daughter Jenny (p287), her book gives the wierd reply: ‘He confirmed four hundred body parts had been recovered and sent to a specialised laboratory in Bosnia for ID, which could take several weeks.’ – no comment! She was dissuaded from wanting to see her daughter’s body, but she insisted. She knew it was her daughter Jenny (she wrote) because of the hands.

* Relatives of Samantha and Lee, a couple who both died as a result of the bombings, did not get a formal identification of Samantha until 16 July, nine days after she gave her full name to her rescuer at Russell Square. The parents complained, ‘We were never asked if we could or would like to see her or be with her. We do not know where her body was kept.’ Asked Jenny Edkins, ‘Why was it not possible for this family to be with the body? Why was the information that she was dead withheld from them?’

The default position may have been, that families did not see the bodies of the deceased. Whatever was going on, the protocol seems quite macabre. Alison Anderson and Robert McNeil were the [DMORT] experts in body identification who organised the mortuary after the July 2005 London bombings, and they had worked for the United Nations in Bosnia and Kosovo. Why did the families need to wait for so long? Why was there a military company coping with the bodies? We can only wonder what was written on the death certificates, as next to nothing seems to have been ascertained about how they died.

J7 have written what is arguably their most brilliant piece yet on this topic, and let’s quote here from it:

So, assumptions are piled upon presumptions and houses of cards are built on shifting sands. These are the openly-stated unknown unknowns from which the bereaved families are meant to learn how they lost their loved ones.

[1] Military site for the Bodies

It is also quite startling to realise that a special room had been set up to receive the dead – starting work on July 6th, the day before the 7/7 massacres.
Here is a statement about what happened on that day, and where the bodies went:

Based in Northamptonshire in the UK, the company [De Boer] had already completed several contracts for the Metropolitan Police …The De Boer team spent months visiting permanent mortuaries and attending meetings with London Resilience to suggest a suitable structure and interior design… Six months later on July 6, 2005, a document arrived at De Boer’s UK headquarters finalising what had been agreed for a future crisis response. Within 24 hours the plan was being realised .and implemented with the creation of a temporary mortuary in the grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company near Moorgate Underground Station in central London.’ (source, ‘London’s Response to 7/7‘ David Donegan Office of the Strategic Health Authorities at NHS, in www.crisisresponsejournal.com no longer online, held in J7 archives: and quoted here)

Good timing or what? Thus an ’emergency mortuary’ was established on a Military site in the City of London – its contract for the work received on the day before the catastrophe. Not only did this military site receive all of the bodies (and it claimed to start receiving them on the morning of 8th July), but it set up ancillary sites adjacent to the four blast sites on the morning of July 7th: Outside of the mortuary De Boer also provided structures and furniture at each of the Underground Stations affected, and refrigeration facilities at the site of the bus bombing.’

The De Boer company managed it so well that, in recognition, its project manager was invited to meet Tony Blair at Downing Street. It was felt that, at such very short notice – after all, they only got the job on July 6th – they had done a fine job. Concerning the swift freezing of the bus bomb victim bodies: while researching ‘Terror On The Tube‘ . I could only see two or three corpses lying around in all of the photographs of that bus wreck, so I guess the De Boer team must have removed them swiftly.

We are also reminded of the big FEMA vans that arrived to clear up the damage in New York at Ground Zero on 9/11 (Federal Emergency Management Agency): they were proud of how quickly they arrived, in fact they arrived (by a similar sinister precognition) on Monday evening, the day before the very surprising 9/11 event.

* The ‘fluoroscopy’ method was described as ‘a limited form of X-ray,’ which showed embedded bits of metal etc. Thus, ‘Primary surveys of whole bodies in unopened body-bags were undertaken using fluoroscopy by teams of two radiographers and a pathologist. The aim of the primary survey was to establish the nature of the contents of the bag,..’ (Forensic Radiography: Response to the London Suicide Bombings on 7th July 2005, Mark D. Viner)”

“Denise C. Murmann, DDS, D-ABFO
Dr. Murmann is a general dentist who graduated from the University of Illinois, at Chicago of Dentistry in 1992, which is exactly fifty years after her maternal grandfather did (see below). Before opening her own practice in Naperville, she worked in Chicago and presently still works in River Forest. She has been a member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) since 1993.

Dr. Murmann is also a forensic dentist. She is a member of the federal Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team. (DMORT) and has been deployed twice. The first time was after 9/11 as part of the World Trade Center Dental Identification Team. The second was after Hurricane Katrina. In addition, she is also a member if the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Disaster Response Team. In 2011 she became a Diplomate of the American Board of Forenic Odontology (ABFO). Currently she is a Past President of the American Society of Forensic Ondontology, (ASFO).

Dr. Murmann has contribtuted to the following publications:

“Inside the real-world Double-O section of Her Majesty’s Secret Service
Commander Bond’s previous career as it would be today
Posted in Bond, James Bond, 5th October 2012 08:40 GMT
Bond on Film Thanks to the books and films we all know a lot about James Bond 007. We also know a little about the group he supposedly belongs to, the “Double-O agents” of “Her Majesty’s Secret Service” – the only British secret agents with a licence to kill. But just how realistic is the idea? Does anything like the Double-O section really exist in the secret bureaucracies of the British government? If it does, how would you get a job in it?

The main RAF contribution to the secret paramilitary units comes with the provision of special aircraft and crews assigned in support of SIS, known to Tomlinson as the “S&D Flight”. He tells us that the secret spook aviators are mostly drawn from crews already previously assigned in support of special forces and number “around ten pilots” although in his time they only had two aircraft: a C-130 Hercules transport and a specially modified Puma helicopter. However they are/were also trained to fly many other military types and commercially licenced on various civilian aircraft also. (In this context it’s quite interesting to note that the “Station Flight” at RAF Northolt just outside London admits to having no fewer than eight pilots on strength, and only a couple of one-pilot Islanders for them to fly. The Northolt Islanders are fairly well-known to be used as surveillance platforms in support of the secret UK-based counter-terrorism empire, but it might just be that the flight has another name in secret circles and that its oddly numerous pilots also spend time flying SIS aircraft and keeping their commercial licences current.)” 
“HSBC Gets Small Fine For Terrorist Transactions 
Posted: 12/18/2013 12:55 pm EST Updated: 01/23/2014 1:38 am EST

Everett Stern, a former HSBC compliance officer who complained to his supervisors about the Hezbollah-linked transactions, told HuffPost he was “ecstatic and depressed at the same time.”

“Those are my transactions, I reported them,” he said, satisfied that the government was taking action. But, he added, “Where I am upset was those were a handful of transactions, and I saw hundreds of millions of dollars” being transferred.

Stern said he hopes the government’s enforcement actions against HSBC have not come to an end with the latest settlement. “They admit to financing terrorism and they get fined $32,000. Where if I were to do that, I would go to jail for life,” he said.

HSBC’s fine is less than the $40,165.07 covered in the settlement agreement that the bank transferred between December 2010 and April 2011 on behalf of a development company that Treasury says serves as a front for some of Hezbollah’s biggest financiers in Africa.

And the government watchdog’s claim that HSBC committed no “substantially similar apparent violations” in the past five years is likely to raise some eyebrows. In December 2012, the bank agreed to pay a $1.9 billion settlement for moving money that a 2012 Senate report found had likely helped drug cartels and a Saudi Arabian bank the CIA has linked to al Qaeda.”
“Brian J Walton Aviation Engineer & Expert Witness 1995 to date … Serco Group plc, RAF Northolt
Senior BAe 146 Crew Chief
Operate under The Military Aviation Authority (MAA) & Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS) rules.

Fly on the BAe 146 CC2 of No32 (TR) Squadron, RAF (an amalgamation of The Queen’s Flight and 32 Squadron RAF) as a civilian Engineering Specialist. Duties include setting up the aircraft and testing all systems. Carry out all servicing and rectification and solely responsible for engineering standards whilst away from base.
Fly worldwide on Royal/VVIP Tours, often for extended periods and was the engineer on all of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh’s BAe 146 tasks for approximately six years until his retirement from flying.

Responsible for training and annual assessment of all the new BAe 146 Crew Chiefs, ensuring they continue to meet exacting engineering standards. Accompany Test Pilots on full Air Tests on an annual basis and on any Air Checks. Carry out diagnosis, rectification and functionals of all systems, including ground running of the engines and APU, also take part in hangar servicing of the BAe 146 at all levels up to C check.

Completed all the manufacturers BAe 146 training courses, Airframe, Engine, Electrics, Avionic and SEP10 Autopilot course.”
Yours sincerely,
Field McConnell, United States Naval Academy, 1971; Forensic Economist; 30 year airline and 22 year military pilot; 23,000 hours of safety; Tel: 715 307 8222
David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 Forensic Economist; former leader of oil-well blow-out teams; now sponsors Grand Juries in CSI Crime and Safety Investigation

1786 Total Views 2 Views Today
Please follow and like us:

Related Post