#1763: Marine Links Lady Mary’s Peg Boy Princess to MI-3 Innholders Pearl Harbor, JFK
Plum City – (AbelDanger.net). United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the late Lady Mary Stephenson, the alleged founder of a peg-boy spy network based in the Princess Hotel in Bermuda, to the MI-3 Innholders Livery Company which appears to have had U.S. President John F. Kennedy killed to stop him from exposing the role of the Princess peg boys and British Security Coordination in the Pearl Harbor attack of December 7, 1941.
McConnell claims the Innholders recruited MI-3 founder William “Intrepid” Stephenson as a peg boy in 1907 at age 11 and put him to work as a Western Union telegraph boy to learn the peg-boy trade craft for man-in-the-middle attacks before his marriage to Lady Mary in 1924.
McConnell further claims that Lady Mary married Intrepid to help him conceal peg-boy trade craft in the Innholders‘ greatest hotels around the world and the associated blackmail of victims such as the late and murdered Lord Louis Mountbatten who allegedly gave details of the weaknesses in the Pearl Harbor defenses to Lady Mary’s man-in-the-middle agents (cf. Intrepid) in New York just before the attack.
MI-3B = Livery Company patent-pool supply-chain users of Privy Purse and Forfeiture Fund
Marcy (Forfeiture Fund – KPMG Small Business Loan Auction – Con Air Medical JABS)
+ Inkster (Privy Purse – KPMG tax shelter – RCMP Wandering Persons – Loss Adjuster fraud)
+ Interpol (Berlin ‘41-‘45 – Operation Paperclip Foreign Fugitive – William Higgitt – Entrust)
+ Intrepid (William Stephenson – GAPAN, Mariners patent pools – Wild Bill Pearl Harbor 9/11)
+Baginski (Serco Information Technologists Skynet sodomite mesh, KPMG Consulting Tillman)
MI-3 = Marine Interruption Intelligence and Investigation unit set up in 1987 to destroy above
McConnell’s Book 12 www.abeldanger.net shows agents in his Marine Interruption, Intelligence and Investigations (MI-3) group mingling in various OODA exit modes with agents of the Marcy Inkster Interpol Intrepid (MI-3) Livery protection racket based at Skinners’ Hall, Dowgate Hill.
“The Blade: Toledo, Ohio, Monday, December 24, 1978
Lady Mary Stephenson
Hamilton Bermuda (Reuter) – Lady Mary Stephenson (75) cited by Winston Churchill and Harry Truman for helping her husband create and run a British wartime espionage network, died here Saturday.
The successful career of her husband, Sir William Stephenson, became for the basis for the popular spy novel, “A Man Called Intrepid.”
Mary French Simmons, from Tennessee, married Sir William, a Canadian, when she was 21.
Lady Stephenson was praised by President Truman as having been instrumental in helping Sir William develop and coordinate the British security system network in the western hemisphere during World War II.
She also was commended by Mr. Churchill who said she played a crucial role during a critical part of World War II [she allegedly helped set up the Pearl Harbor attack through the entrapped and extorted Lord Louis Mountbatten].
The Stephensons retired to Bermuda a few years ago.”
“Page. 135 excerpt from Mountbatten, by Richard Hough, © 1980, 1981 Richard Hough, Random House, New York, 1981.
Within a short time he was in America and then at Pearl Harbor as a guest of the United States Navy and Admiral Harold P. Stark, Chief of Naval Operations. As an officer who had witnessed tragically and at first hand the terrible power of the bomber against naval vessels unprotected by fighter aircraft, Mountbatten was appalled at the lack of preparedness in Hawaii. But when he saw Stark again in Washington on his way back to London and gave him his opinion, Stark did not take it as seriously as Mountbatten had hoped. “I’m afraid putting some of your recommendations into effect is going to make your visit out there an expensive one for the Navy,” he commented with a laugh.
It was just ninety days before the Japanese attack.
Page. 150 excerpt from Mountbatten, the Official Biography, by Philip Ziegler, © 1985-2001 Philip Ziegler, Phoenix Press, London 2001.
He met almost everyone who counted in the American naval establishment – Admiral King, the Commander-in-Chief of the Atlantic Fleet; Colonel Knox, the Secretary of the Navy; Admiral Stark, the Chief of Naval Operations – and briefed them fully if somewhat tendentiously on the state of the war in Europe. A visit to the US Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor was soon to prove of unexpectedly topical interest. He was appalled by the inadequate preparations against surprise attack and told his daughter Patricia of his forebodings when he saw her in New York a few days later [and, allegedly, gave information needed for a successful surprise attack to one of Lady Mary’s peg boys]. He went out in Admiral Halsey’s flagship, the Enterprise, was transferred to the destroyer Balch, and took part in an attack by the destroyer squadron on the US Fleet.”
“Lady Mountbatten was educated in Malta, England and New York. In 1943, at age 19, she entered the Women’s Royal Naval Service as a Signal Rating and served in Combined Operations bases in the UK until being commissioned as a third officer in 1945 and serving in the Supreme Allied Headquarters, South East Asia. This is where she met Lord Brabourne, who was an aide to her father. In 1973 was appointed Deputy Lieutenant for the County of Kent; she is also a serving magistrate and is involved with numerous service organisations including SOS Children’s Villages UK, of which she is Patron; the Order of St John, of which she is a Dame; and the Countess Mountbatten’s Own Legion of Frontiersmen of the Commonwealth, of which she is Patron.
On 15 June 1974, she succeeded her cousin Lady Patricia Ramsay, formerly HRH Princess Patricia of Connaught, as Colonel-in-Chief of Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry, for whom the regiment was named when Princess Patricia’s father, the Duke of Connaught, was Governor General of Canada during the First World War.
Despite her succeeding to an earldom in her own right as Countess Mountbatten of Burma on the death of her father in 1979, she preferred that the officers and men of her regiment address her as Lady Patricia. She was succeeded by The Right Honourable Adrienne Clarkson on 17 March 2007. On 28 August 2007, the Governor General of Canada presented her with the Canadian Meritorious Service Cross for her services as Colonel-in-Chief of Princess Patricia’s Light Infantry.
Lady Brabourne was in the boat which was blown up by the IRA off the shores of Sligo in August 1979, killing her fourteen-year-old son Nicholas; her father; her mother-in-law, the Dowager Baroness Brabourne; and fifteen-year-old Paul Maxwell, a boat-boy from County Fermanagh. She, her husband, and their son Timothy were injured but survived the attack.
In June 2012, at the time of Queen Elizabeth II‘s first visit to the Republic of Ireland, Countess Mountbatten said the Queen had her full support for meeting Mr McGuinness, a former IRA commander who was allegedly part of the terrorist group at the time of Lord Mountbatten’s murder. “I think it’s wonderful,” she said. “I’m hugely grateful that we have come to a point where we can behave responsibly and positively.”
In September 2012, Countess Mountbatten unveiled a memorial to the work of the Combined Operations Pilotage Parties at Hayling Island in Hampshire.”
“There are no birth records for William Stephenson dating to January 1896; however, interviews with friends and acquaintances of the Stephenson family as well as historians of the Point Douglas area of Winnipeg may reveal a different and plausible explanation. On January 23, 1897, a boy names William Samuel Clousten Stanger was born to Sarah Johnson and William Hunter Stanger. William Stanger supported his young and growing family by working as a labourer, fireman, and carter at the Ogilvie Flour Mills on Higgins Street, but the years of being a labourer took their toll. He died in November 1901 from progressive muscular atrophy. Sarah could not afford to look after three young children under the age of five so she turned her good friend, Kristen Stephenson. Kristen and her husband, Vigfus, took in the young boy and raised him as their own. Despite the fact there are no records of a formal adoption, it is believed that young William took on the Stephenson name.
Young William entered his scholastic career at Argyle Elementary School which was only a grade one to grade eight school at the time. After completing grade six [11 years old in 1908], he left school and entered the work force, first at the Sprague Lumber Yard and then for the Great North West Telegraph Company. It is unclear why he left school at such a young age, but speculated it was for economic reasons. William Stephenson continued to work for the Great North West Telegraph Company well into the First World War.
It was not until January of 1916 that the first evidence of the legend begins. Stephenson enlisted in the 101st Battalion, Winnipeg Light Infantry, with the January 11, 1896 birth date included on paperwork.”
“The telegraph, (Gk, tele, meaning “far,” and graphein,”to write,” was conceived in 1837 in North America by Samuel Morse, and in Europe by the English partnership of William Cooke and Charles Wheatstone. It is a means of electrically transmitting encoded messages through the systematic opening and closing of electric circuits. In Canada, the first telegraph company, the Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara Electro-Magnetic Telegraph Co, was formed in 1846. The largest company in Canada during the early years of the industry, however, was the Montreal Telegraph Co (founded in 1847), controlled by Hugh ALLAN. It connected such centres as Sackville (New Brunswick), Detroit, Montréal, Ottawa, Buffalo and Portland.
In 1868 the Montreal Telegraph Co began facing direct competition from the newly established Dominion Telegraph Co and price wars broke out. In 1880 the Great North Western Telegraph Co was established to connect Ontario and Manitoba but by 1881 it had been taken over by Western Union Co of the US and was used by Western Union to consolidate the Canadian industry, attaining leases on the lines of both the Montreal and Dominion telegraph companies. As a result, for a brief time Western Union controlled virtually all telegraphy in Canada.
Canadian Pacific Railway Telegraphs commenced commercial telegraph service between Lake Superior and the Rockies in 1885, extended soon to Ontario and thereafter to Atlantic Canada, breaking Western Union’s monopoly. Perhaps attributable to this new competition, the Great North Western Telegraph Co faced bankruptcy and was taken over by the telegraph subsidiary of Canadian Northern Railway Co on 1 January 1915. The railway itself was in financial difficulty, however, and was soon purchased by the federal government, subsequently forming a component of Canadian National Railways Co. In this way Great North Western Telegraph Co became Canadian National Telegraph Co.
A major principle of provisioning TELECOMMUNICATIONS facilities, namely the separation of control of the content of messages from control over transmission, was established in 1910 by the Board of Railway Commissioners for Canada. Almost since the inception of the Canadian telegraph, news gathering had been controlled by the major telegraph companies. In 1894 Canadian Pacific Telegraphs contracted with Associated Press, the major news agency in the US, and itself condensed and selected AP news items for distribution to Canadian newspapers. Canadian telegraph operators for years remained the principal collectors of Canadian news.
In 1907, however, Canadian Pacific Telegraphs attempted to quadruple prices charged for its news service to 3 Winnipeg newspapers which, in opposition, joined to form an independent news service, the Western Associated Press (WAP). Subsequently, Canadian Pacific cut off its news service to the Nelson, BC, News, an action attributable to publication of articles critical of CP. Upon appeal from WAP, the Board of Railway Commissioners in 1910 ruled CP rates to be unlawful and hence the company abandoned the field of news gathering and selection, thereby establishing the principle of the common carrier, that is, accepting for transmission all messages without interference upon payment of lawful rates.
By the 1930s CN and CP railway companies, as the principal providers of telegraph service in Canada, were interchanging traffic on an exclusive basis with US companies – Postal Telegraph Company in the case of CN, and with Western Union in the case of CP. The Canadian telegraph operations continued to compete until 1967, when agreement was reached for reciprocal office abandonment. In this way CNCP Telecommunications emerged first as a joint venture, and then in 1980 as a partnership between the two railways. The partnership was dissolved in 1988, however, when Canadian Pacific acquired CN’s interest in CNCP. In 1989 cable TV magnate Ted Rogers acquired 40 percent interest in CNCP Telecommunications, and the company’s name was change to Unitel Communcations Inc.
In 1992 the CANADIAN RADIO-TELEVISION AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION issued a decision permitting Unitel and other companies to enter the long-distance voice telephone services market in competition with telephone companies. In thus competing, however, Unitel verged on bankruptcy, whereupon both Rogers and Canadian Pacific sold their shares to the American Telephone and Telegraph Co (AT&T), already a minority shareholder, and to a consortium of Canadian banks.”
“Bermuda’s WWII Espionage Role
November 11, 2011 | 3 Comments
It’s been said Bermuda was “Britain’s number-one listening post” during World War II [1939-1945] –and if that’s true, then the Princess Hotel was its headset.
The waterfront hotel in Hamilton was transformed into the island’s counterintelligence headquarters for the British, which monitored the transatlantic mail passing through the island aboard flying boats [a Pan American World Airways Clipper is pictured here moored off the Darrell’s Island air station in the Great Sound during the war years. Bermuda was a staging point for the US-European flights operated by Pan Am and Britain’s Imperial Airways].
In the meantime, another Joe K message, also followed up by the FBI, contained a panicky message about a car in New York running down and killing a certain “Phil”. The BSC had informed the FBI that “Phil” had been Captain Ulrich von der Osten of the German Abwehr intelligence agency who had entered the United States via Japan a month prior: he was supposed to direct the activities of a group of spies in the US. Based on this, the FBI was able to determine that “Señor Lido” and von der Osten were one and the same.
Piecing together a reference from “Phil’s” notebook, an intercepted cable from Portugal to Joe K. and information from the Joe K letters intercepted in Bermuda, the FBI was able to identify von Osten’s companion as Ludwig himself. He was located and thus placed under surveillance to determine his contacts.
It was later known that von der Osten arrive in the US with the purpose of directing the Joe K spy ring; however, with his untimely death, Ludwig was left in command of the ring. Under FBI surveillance Ludwig was seen continuing his routine of visiting the docks in New York Harbor and US Army posts around the state.
Ludwig and ten other members of the Joe K spy ring were subsequently indicted in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York for treasonable conspiracy and espionage. Censors from Bermuda were flown to New York to testify against the spies.
Because their spying was undertaken before the US entered World War II, the spies escaped the death penalty and were sentenced to long prison terms instead.
Following the trial, the New York prosecuting attorney wrote to BSC headquarters at Rockefeller Centre to thank Sir William Stephenson for the role played by the Bermuda operation [allegedly headed by Lady Mary Stephenson and her virtual peg-boy network] in breaking up the spy ring.
“Now that the Ludwig case is finally and successfully concluded, I wish to take this opportunity of expressing to you my appreciation of the most friendly and helpful co-operation and assistance which you and your associates rendered us in that case,” said US Attorney Mathias F. Correa.
“In my opinion the testimony and exhibits furnished … by members of the Imperial Censorship stationed at Bermuda [the alleged MI-3 Innholders’ base for planning the contract killing of JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald] contributed very largely, in the case of some of the defendants almost wholly, to the successful outcome of the case.”
A highly successful industrialist before he was recruited by Winston Churchill to head-up British intelligence operations in the Western Hemisphere, Sir William Stephenson moved to Bermuda in the 1960s.
Ironically, he and his wife lived in a suite on the top floor of the Princess Hotel for many years before buying a home in Paget.
Although he lived a private existence here, Sir William had a small circle of close Bermudian friends and provided a number of local charities with anonymous gifts. A scholarship for local business students was established in his name at the Bermuda College.
Sir William died in Bermuda in 1989 at the age of 92 and is buried at St. John’s Church, Pembroke.
“High up on my list of heroes is one of the great secret agents of the last war …,” said James Bond author Ian Fleming, who met Sir William when he served in British Naval Intelligence during World War Two.
“People often ask me how closely the ‘hero of my thrillers, James Bond, resembles a true, live secret agent.
“To begin with, James Bond is not in fact a hero, but an efficient and not very attractive blunt instrument in the hands of government, and though he is a meld of various qualities I noted among Secret Service men and commandos in the last war, he remains, of course, a highly romanticised version of the true spy.
“The real thing, who may be sitting next to you as you read this, is another kind of beast altogether.”
“The Langham was built between 1863 and 1865 at a cost of £300,000. [A few minutes walk from the Cleveland Street peg boy brothel used to extort intelligence form aristocrats and baankers] It was then the largest and most modern hotel in the city. Featuring a hundred water closets. Thirty six bathrooms and the first hydraulic lifts in England. The opening ceremony on June 16 was performed by the Prince of Wales. After the original company was liquidated during an economic slump, new management acquired the hotel for little more than half what it had cost to build, and it soon became a commercial success. In 1867, a former Union officer named James Sanderson was appointed general manager and the hotel developed an extensive American clientele, which included Mark Twain and the miserly multi-millionairess, Hetty Green. It was also patronised by the likes of Napoleon III, Oscar Wilde, Antonín Dvořák, and Arturo Toscanini. Electric light was installed in the entrance and courtyard at the exceptionally early date of 1879, and Arthur Conan Doyle set Sherlock Holmes stories such as A Scandal in Bohemia and The Sign of Four partly at the Langham.
The Langham continued throughout the 20th century to be a favoured spot with members of the royal family, such as Diana, Princess of Wales, and many high profile politicians including Winston Churchill and Charles de Gaulle. Other guests included Noël Coward, Wallis Simpson, Don Bradman, Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia and Ayumi Hamasaki.
The Langham was hard hit by the Great Depression and the owners attempted to sell the site to the BBC, but Broadcasting House was built across Portland Place instead. During World War II, the hotel was used in part by the Army until it was damaged by bombs and forced to close. After the war, it was occupied by the BBC as ancillary accommodation to Broadcasting House, and the corporation purchased it outright in 1965.
One BBC employee who stayed at the Langham was Guy Burgess, one of the ‘Cambridge Five’, a spying ring who fed official secrets to the Soviets during the Cold War. A BBC internal memo reveals that upon being unable to access his room in the hotel late one night, Burgess attempted to break down the door with a fire extinguisher.
The ballroom became the BBC record library and programs such as The Goon Show were recorded there.In 1980, the BBC unsuccessfully applied for planning permission to demolish the building and replace it with an office development designed by Norman Foster. In 1986, BBC sold the property to the Ladbroke Group, who later purchased the non-US Hilton Hotels, for £26 million and eventually reopened the hotel as the Langham Hilton in 1991 after a £100 million refurbishment. New owners extended the hotel and carried out other refurbishments between 1998 and 2000.
Further renovation took place between 2004 and 2009, at an estimated cost of £80 million, bringing the hotel back to the status of its grand past and maintaining the quintessential English feel and level of sophistication of its early days.”