#1661 Marine Links Clinton Georgetown Pedophile Pimps to MI-2 Bojinka 9/11 and Con Air SABRE KSM

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net). United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the Georgetown University pimps in the School of Foreign Service who appear to have targeted Bill Clinton and Phi Beta Kappa for pedophile entrapment in the ‘60s, to the MI-2* agents who allegedly populated Bojinka 9/11 crime scenes with al-Qaeda bombers’ using Con Air planes or SABRE flight reservations and names such as Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) from the Department of Justice’s Foreign Fugitive File.

McConnell claims the MI-2 Georgetown pimping network to entrap the likes of Bill Clinton, was set up in a conspiracy between his sister Kristine Marcy and former RCMP commissioners and Interpol presidents, William Leonard Higgitt (November 10, 1917 – April 2, 1989) and Norman Inkster (August 19, 1938 – ).

McConnell further claims that his sister used incriminating film from Phi Beta Kappa oath ceremonies to extort POTUS 42 Bill Clinton into authorizing her use of Con Air, SABRE and the DoJ Foreign Fugitive File to build a virtual al-Qaeda matrix and camouflage the controlling mind of MI-2 (Marcy Inkster Interpol) behind the Bojinka Plot and the 9/11 attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.

See #1:
Abel Danger Mischief Makers – Mistress of the Revels – ‘Man-In-The-Middle’ Attacks (Revised)


MI-2 = Protection racket = Marcy (bona vacantia) + Inkster (escrow) + Interpol (Foreign Fugitive File)

MI-2 = Marine Intelligence and Investigation – unit set up in 1967 to destroy above
McConnell notes that in Book 12, published at www.abeldanger.net, agents deployed by the Marine Intelligence and Investigations (MI-2) group are mingling in various OODA modes with agents of the Marcy Inkster Interpol (MI-2) protection racket based at Skinners’ Hall.

Prequel 1:

MI2 F3 @ 6&7 4 CSI Skinners Hall – Chapter 2

Prequel 2:
#1659 Marine Links MI-2 Skinners’ Patent-Pool Livery Lotteries to Clinton GyroChip and GAPAN 9/11

Prequel 3:
Greek Life Extortionists – Able Danger Military Intelligence Killed Off – Alleged ‘Soror Identity’ – Murder of JonBenet Ramsey – ‘Ballistics 9/11’

Foreign Fugitive File · Kristine Marcy & Norman Inkster · NO al-Qaeda

Ex-CIA Bob Baer: Waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

“The Bojinka plot (Arabicبجنكة‎; Tagalog: Oplan Bojinka) was a planned large-scale three phase Islamist attack by Ramzi Yousef and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. The attack would involve a plot to assassinate Pope John Paul II, an air bombing of 11 airliners flying from Asia to the United States[1] and their approximately 4,000 passengers, and a proposal to crash a plane into the CIA‘s headquarters in Fairfax County, Virginia.[2]Despite careful planning and the skill of Ramzi Yousef, the Bojinka plot was disrupted after a chemical fire drew the Philippine National Police‘s (PNP) attention on January 6-7, 1995. Before the plot was disrupted, Yousef detonated “test” bombs in a mall and theater, injuring scores of people, as well as Philippine Airlines Flight 434, killing one person and nearly causing enough damage to lose the entire aircraft. The plot was funded by al-Qaeda.[citation needed]”

Operation Bojinka [edit source | editbeta]
Main article: Bojinka plot

Mohammed traveled to the Philippines in 1994 to work with his nephew Yousef on the Bojinka plot, a Manila-based plot to destroy twelve commercial airliners flying routes between the United States, East Asia, and Southeast Asia. The 9/11 Commission Report says that “this marked the first time KSM took part in the actual planning of a terrorist operation.”[29]

“Using airline timetables, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi Yousef devised a scheme whereby five men could, in a single day, board 12 flights — two each for three of the men, three each for the other two — assemble and deposit their bombs and exit the planes, leaving timers to ignite the bombs up to several days afterward. By the time the bombs exploded, the men would be far away and far from reasonable suspicion. The math was simple: 12 flights with at least 400 people per flight. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5,000 deaths. It would be a day of glory for them, calamity for the Americans they supposed would fill the aircraft.”[30]

Bojinka plans included renting or buying a Cessna, packing it with explosives and crash landing it into CIA headquarters, with a backup plan to hijack the twelfth airliner in the air and use that instead. This information was reported in detail to the U.S. at the time.

In December 1994, Yousef had engaged in a test of a bomb on Philippine Airlines Flight 434 using only about ten percent of the explosives that were to be used in each of the bombs to be planted on US airliners. The test resulted in the death of a Japanese national on board a flight from the Philippines to Japan. Mohammed conspired with Yousef in the plot until it was uncovered on January 6, 1995. Yousef was captured February 7 of that same year.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was indicted on terrorism charges in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York in January 1996 for his alleged involvement in Operation Bojinka,[31] and was subsequently placed on the October 10, 2001, initial list of the FBI’s twenty-two Most Wanted Terrorists.[32]

Renewal of relationship with Osama bin Laden[edit source | editbeta]
If now we were living in the Revolutionary War and George Washington he being arrested through Britain. For sure he, they would consider him enemy combatant. But American they consider him as hero.
—Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, speaking in 2007[33]

By the time the Bojinka plot was discovered, Mohammed had returned to Qatar and his job as a project engineer at the country’s Ministry of Electricity and Water. He traveled in 1995 to SudanYemenMalaysia, and Brazil to visit elements of the worldwide jihadist community, although no evidence connects him to specific terrorist actions in any of those locations. On his trip to Sudan, he attempted to meet with Osama bin Laden, who was at the time living there, aided by Sudanese political leader Hassan al-Turabi. After the US asked the Qatari government to arrest Mohammed in January 1996, he fled to Afghanistan, where he renewed his alliance with Abdul Rasul Sayyaf.

Later that year, he formed a working relationship with bin Laden, who had settled there.

Bin Laden and his colleagues relocated their operations to Afghanistan at this time. Abu Hafs al-Masri/Mohammed Atef, bin Laden’s chief of operations, arranged a meeting between bin Laden and Mohammed in Tora Bora sometime in mid-1996, in which Mohammed outlined a plan that would eventually become the quadruple hijackings of 2001.[34] Bin Laden urged Mohammed to become a full-fledged member of Al Qaeda, but he continued to refuse such a commitment until around early 1999, after the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam.[35]

Mohammed moved his family from Iran to KarachiPakistan, in 1997.[36] That year, he tried unsuccesfully to join mujahideen leader Ibn al Khattab in Chechnya, where the Muslim opposition to Russian forces was supported by the United States CIA. Unable to travel to Chechnya, he returned to Afghanistan. He ultimately accepted bin Laden’s invitation to move to Kandaharand join al-Qaeda as a full-fledged member. Eventually, he became leader of Al Qaeda’s media committee.

Plan for September 11, 2001 attacks[edit source | editbeta]
The first hijack plan that Mohammed presented to the leadership of al-Qaeda called for several airplanes on both east and west coasts to be hijacked and flown into targets. His plan evolved from an earlier foiled plot known as the Bojinka plot (see above). Bin Laden rejected some potential targets suggested by Mohammed, such as the U.S. Bank Tower in Los Angeles.[37]

In late 1998 or early 1999, bin Laden gave approval for Mohammed to proceed to organize the plot.[35] Meetings in early 1999 took place with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Osama bin Laden, and his military chief Mohammed Atef.[35] Bin Laden led the plot and provided financial support.[35] He was also involved in selecting the participants, including choosing Mohamed Atta as the lead hijacker.[38] Mohammed provided operational support, such as selecting targets and helping arrange travel for the hijackers.[35] Atef directed the actions of the hijackers.[39]

After Atta was chosen as the leader of the mission, “he met with Bin Laden to discuss the targets: the World Trade Center, which represented the U.S. economy; the Pentagon, a symbol of the U.S. military; and the U.S. Capitol, the perceived source of U.S. policy in support of Israel. The White House was also on the list, as Bin Laden considered it a political symbol and wanted to attack it as well.”[40]

According to testimony by Philip Zelikow, bin Laden was motivated by a desire to punish the US for supporting Israel and wanted to move up the attack date. Mohammed argued for ensuring the teams were prepared.

[Bin Laden] allegedly told KSM it would be sufficient simply to down the planes and not hit specific targets. KSM stood his ground, arguing that the operation would not be successful unless the pilots were fully trained and the hijacking teams were larger.”[41]

In a 2002 interview with Al Jazeera journalist Yosri Fouda, Mohammed admitted that he and Ramzi bin al-Shibh were involved in the “Holy Tuesday operation”.[42] KSM, however, disputes this claim via his Personal Representative: “I never stated to the Al Jazeera reporter that I was the head of the al Qaida military committee.”[43]

“Clinton entered Georgetown as a freshman in 1964 and graduated four years later with a bachelor of science in international affairs from the School of Foreign Service. 

During his time at Georgetown he served as class president, served on the student council, ran for president of the student council and lost, and worked for Sen. William Fulbright (D-Ark.), then chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

The Phi Beta Kappa and Kappa Kappa Psi member earned a Rhodes Scholarship to attend the University of Oxford after he graduated from Georgetown.”

“William Leonard Higgitt (November 10, 1917 – April 2, 1989) was the 15th Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)Commissioner (October 1, 1969 – December 28, 1973; succeeding Malcolm Lindsay) and President of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) (1972 – 1976; succeeding Paul Dickopf).

Leonard was born in AnerleySaskatchewan on November 10, 1917. His father Percy Higgitt gave up his nearby homestead when Leonard was four to be an Imperial Oil agent and grain buyer for the Canadian Consolidated Grain Company; later taking over the local store and post office which he operated for over forty years, and ultimately spending many hours in public service to the community in various capacities covering a period of forty-six years.[1]
At the age of 20, Leonard joined the RCMP at Regina in September 1937 where he completed recruit training and became a stenographer for “F” Division, Regina. He remained in Regina until 1940 when he was posted to OttawaOntario for special war duties and to serve in the Intelligence Branch.

In 1945, he was involved in the investigation of Igor Gouzenko,[2] a cipher clerk for the Soviet Embassy to Canada whom defected on September 5 1945 with 109 documents on Soviet espionage activities in the West.

In 1952, Higgitt became Inspector and Personnel Officer in Ontario. He moved to western Quebec two years later to serve as Inspector at “C” Division, then was transferred to Montreal to take charge of the Subdivision and supervise the RCMP’s investigation and enforcement of the Canada Customs Act. In 1955 he graduated from the Canadian Police College. He was posted to the Ottawa Headquarters in 1957 to take on increasingly heavy responsibilities in what is now the Security Service. Three years later he moved to London, England, where he was appointed Liaison Officer for the United Kingdom and Western Europe in the Canadian Delegation to the General Assemblies of INTERPOL. He remained at this post for three years, travelling extensively and working closely with a number of police organizations. He returned to Canada in 1963 as a Superintendent where he resumed his work in the Security Service in Ottawa. [and allegedly set up the assassination of JFK for the City Livery Companies] In 1967, Higgitt became the head of that branch and became Director of Security and Intelligence for the whole of Canada with the rank of Assistant Commissioner. Two years later, he was promoted to Deputy Commissioner and became Director of Operations for all Criminal and Security Service matters throughout Canada. On October 1, 1969 he was promoted to Commissioner and was also unanimously elected a Vice-President of INTERPOL.[3]

During his term in office, the RCMP Guidon was presented to the Force by Queen Elizabeth II, the first videofile system for storing and retrieving fingerprints was obtained, the Canadian Police Information Center (CPIC) with nationwide computer services was opened, and the creation of the Canadian Bomb Data Center was authorized. Higgitt directed operations during the FLQ Crisis in Quebec in 1970 and was responsible for organizing the RCMP Centennial Celebrations in 1973.[4]

He was named Commander Insignia of the Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem (Order of St. John). He was also awarded the Canadian Centennial Medal, the RCMP Long Service Medal, and was elected President of Interpol in 1972, the first elected president from outside Europe.[5]

Commissioner Higgitt retired from the RCMP on December 28 1973. He died in Ottawa on April 2, 1989 and was buried in the RCMP cemetery in Regina, Saskatchewan.”

Happy Googling

PresidentialField Mandate

Abel Danger Blog

702 Total Views 2 Views Today
Please follow and like us:

Related Post

One comment

  • Reportedly, Mohamed Atta knew & lived with an individual by the name of Abdussattar Shaikh in Lemon Grove, California. Apparently, there is a witness who saw Mohamed Atta with Abdussatar Shaikh and very little is said about said contact(cf. pre-9/11). There was a temporary employment agency in Lemon Grove, California that needed tractor trailer drivers on or about 2000 or 2001? When I had successfully transferred my state of Illinois CDL to the state of California CDL with DOT medical exam and card, I told the branch manager of said temporary agency I was ready to take on truck driving assignment. I thought it would be something local i.e. hauling dirt. He told me that I would be flown out to said work site but refused to tell me the job description or location of said assignment. Of course, I refused due to lack of information & personal issues i.e. economic.Like I said before, I believe was mailed an anthrax letter at my P.O. Box number in Lemon Grove, California(cf. pre-9/11). Belief said anthrax letter would have to involve Henry Bienen(cf. boss of CIA-SAD), Baxter International, Northwestern University and the Chicago people. I guess if I took said assignment via airplane to place unknown, maybe it would have been to a pig farm in British Columbia, Canada. On numerous occasions, I would file court cases in El Cajon, California. On one occasion, I passed a bar that had a sign on it stating: "ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK."(cf. the motorcycle gang that provided security for Robert Pickton at the pig farm?).